Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
12% Hydrogen Peroxide Solution - 1 Gallon (Just Food-Grade H2O2 & Water!) - Ecofriendly Natural Cleaning Solution for Kitchen, Bath, Laundry, and Home - HDPE Jug with Child-Safe Cap Made in USA
|Price:||$29.95 ($0.23 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Specific Uses For Product||Floor, Rug, Dishwasher, Toilet, Carpet, Laboratory, Countertop, Mirror, Grout|
|Item Form||Spray, Wipe|
|Surface Recommendation||Toilet, Carpet, Countertop, Mirror|
|Item Volume||1 Gallons|
About this item
- Simple Ingredients: Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) and water. ZERO stabilizers or additives. Proudly bottled in the USA with quality in mind.
- 1 Gallon at 4x Concentration - Extra Strength. Dilute with water to make up to 4 gallons of regular strength solution.
- Eco Friendly - Odorless & Biodegradable Cleaning Solution! Degrades to water and oxygen after use.
- Safe & Effective Cleanser & Stain Remover. Works at a molecular level to attack stubborn residues that leave stains, odors, discoloration, and unsanitary conditions.
- Dozens of uses in every room in your house! Clean kitchen and bath surfaces. Brighten, whiten, and freshen from countertops to appliances to laundry. There are even uses in your garden!
- 1 Gallon (128 fl oz) in convenient heavy-duty jug.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Say no to harsh chemical cleaners with long ingredient lists
Hydrogen peroxide is odorless, non-toxic, and quickly breaks down to pure water and oxygen after use.
Natural and proven effective
Hydrogen peroxide has a long history as an around-the-home staple for effective stain-removal and general purpose cleaning. It has dozens of popular uses in every room in your house and even the garden!
- Environmentally responsible cleaning agent.
- Safer for your family and the environment.
- Works at the molecular level to breaks down stains, odors, and crud for easy, effective removal.
- Safe for most surfaces, carpets, rugs, and washable fibers when used according to directions.
Dilute before use. Recommended at higher concentrations for industrial or laboratory use only
Fresh Ideas | note: for below uses, recommended to dilute to 3% for everyday cleaning
- Countertop cleanser: Spray on, allow to sit for 10 minutes then wipe dry.
- Clean your dishwasher: Spray solution on difficult-to-clean parts and crevices.
- Loosen baked-on crud: Sprinkle bakeware, pots, or pans with baking soda then spritz with hydrogen peroxide. Let sit 1-3 hours then wipe.
- Freshen garbage receptacles: Optionally wash with soap & water, then spray container with solution and sun-dry.
- Shine mirrors and glass: Simply spray on then wipe off for streak-free cleaning.
- Whiten bathroom surfaces and grout: Spray and allow to soak; for grout, scrub with stiff-bristled brush. For tubs/porcelain, scrub with sponge.
- Clean Toilets: Whiten by pouring about half a cup in bowl, scrub with toilet brush and let sit 20 minutes then flush.
- Preclean Laundry: Dab directly onto stains (grass, blood, wine, etc) to attack stubborn stains. Note! Test for color-fastness first.
- Package Dimensions : 12.05 x 5.94 x 5.91 inches; 9.3 Pounds
- Date First Available : September 16, 2021
- Manufacturer : Pacific Innovations
- ASIN : B09J1HXHCT
- Best Sellers Rank: #38,053 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #619 in All-Purpose Household Cleaners
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
such. Baking soda moistened with a little peroxide makes a great scouring powder that is safer than chlorine bleach containing powders (think Comet). chlorine bleach is a little more toxic, but wear rubber gloves because, at this concentration, peroxide will bleach your skin! There are also dietary uses for food-grade peroxide, but you should research that on your own.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.