2-Year Protection Plan for Fire TV Stick 4K
Enhance your purchase
- Covers product breakdowns during normal use, plus mechanical and electrical failures. Includes 24/7 support and 2-day replacements.
- No deductibles or shipping fees. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 90 days.
- Make up to 3 claims during the term of your warranty
- Fully transferable with gifts
- Your Protection Plan will be delivered via e-mail within 24 hours
- Only compatible with Fire TV Stick 4K (2018 release) purchased within the last 30 days
- Your card will be charged immediately, plan starts when device is delivered
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Liquid Damage & Accidents
Battery Failure/Won't Power On
How it Works
1. To file a claim, call 1-866-374-9939 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
2.We'll ship you a replacement device (same or newer model depending on availability). You'll also receive a pre-paid shipping label to send your damaged device back to us (must have a valid credit card on file in order to receive a replacement)
3. Return your damaged device within 30 days from reception (otherwise you will be charged the cost of the replacement).
What else does my plan include?
2-day Replacements/No-cost Shipping
Once your claim is approved, we'll replace your broken item in two business days
We'll ship you a replacement device and provide a prepaid shipping label for you to send us your broken device
Part of the Allstate family
Allstate has been protecting people and the things most important to them for more than 85 years
SquareTrade aware-winning service has earned tens of thousands of 5-star reviews
Allstate and SquareTrade have over 70 million active policies
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was then asked for the serial number of my device, so I went back thru my orders and discovered that I purchased the protection plan on my 4k stick. I called the number, they located my account and it took a few mins and the rep started my claim. I was worried because I saw so may bad reviews from people saying that they couldn't locate the account the Stick was attached to. But I knew what email my protection plan was under and was able to confirm the serial number and was good to go!
So if connecting to DTV you must have the remote to your TV Shock , yes where did I put it . with the old remote press input and go to one of HDMI that your tv is. With the fire stick press the home symbol and you should have something on your tv screen. Keep your DTV remote as it works the sound. you can pay for Nexflix or Hulu. To this set up go back to input select DTV go to the HDMI your tv is set on. Then you can turn off the old tv remote and turn on the DTV and go to the channel you want. Good surfing