Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
1296P HD Police Body Camera,32G Memory,CammPro Premium Portable Body Camera,Waterproof Body-Worn Camera with 2 Inch Display,Night Vision,GPS for Law Enforcement Recorder,Security Guards,Personal Use
Enhance your purchase
|Indoor/Outdoor Usage||Outdoor, Indoor|
|Connectivity Technology||USB, GPS|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Security|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 32GB memory: built in 32GB built-in storage allows for hours of footage without worrying about running out of space
- 1296P HD, night vision: 1296P HD Recording, This body camera equipped with High-Intensity infrared LEDs, also capture clear footage up to 50 feet away in pitch-black darkness
- Long battery life: a powerful 3500mAh battery lets you record footage for up to 10 hours in a row, enough to get through multiple shifts without needing to worry about battery life. 2 inch LCD monitor allows you to instantly watch back previous recordings
- Password or password-free setting to suit different requirements
- Simple operation: camera can be connected to any computer to read the disk automatically
- Built for work environments camera is extremely rugged and durable capable of withstanding the Harshest weather and working conditions
- As the ultimate security gadget, This full-HD body worn camera offers great security throughout your upcoming shifts as a security guard, police officer, or Bouncer
Customers also search
What's in the box
1296P HD Police Body Camera,32G Memory,CammPro I826 Premium Portable Body Camera,Waterproof Body-Worn Camera with 2 Inch Display,Night Vision,GPS for Law Enforcement Recorder,Security Guards,Personal Use
From the manufacturer
CammPro I826 32G Police Body Camera
What is CammPro I826 Body Camera
Police body camera often utilized by law enforcement to record their interactions with the public or gather video evidence at crime scenes.
Nowadays it's also widely used in military, public service and citizen surveillance.
I826 Body Worn Camera is the most classical and popular product developed by CammPro, it is a full-featured police camera for simple recording.
Benifits of Cammpro Body Camera
In a study conducted by PERF with support from the Department of Justice's Office of Community-Oriented Policing Services (COPS), benefits which affected both police and the public included the following:
- Providing evidence in domestic violence cases.
- Improving evidence collection at accident scenes.
- Assisting in exiting consent decrees.
- Helping command staff recognize patterns of officer behavior.
- Decreasing complaints filed against officers.
WHY CammPro I826 32G Body Camera
- Chipset: Ambarella A7LA50
- Long battery life for 11 Hours Continuous Video Recording
- Embed Time, Police ID, Camera ID, GPS Longitude & Latitude Watermark
- Low Temperature Protection, Withstand the hardest weather
- 1296P True HD Video
- Waterproof, Shockproof
- 140° Field of View, Capture All Situations
- Infrared 10 Meter Night Vision with Visible Face Image
32G Large Memory
Built in 32G Large Memory,there will be plenty of space to store all video captured throughout your upcoming working days.
1296P HD Night Vision
1296P HD recording, this body camera equipped with high-intensity infrared LEDs, also capture clear footage up to 50 feet away in pitch-black darkness.
Built For Work Environments
Camera is extremely rugged and durable, capable of withstanding the harshest weather and working conditions.
Note: Driver or software is not needed for simple data management.
Troubleshooting for the camera with password on:
1. The image is freezing, button doesn’t work.
--Press reset button (inside HDMI port) to have camera resetting when camera works abnormally. Please note: DO NOT PRESS this button except maloperation.
2. Auxiliary camera port doesn't fit camera cable.
--If you buy other brand’s auxiliary camera and try to attach it to our CammPro I826 body camera, there is chance that the cable of the auxiliary camera does not fit our port.
3. How to organize and delete video?
--1)Connect camera with PC by original USB cable.
2)Once the password input interface showed up on screen, press six times “OK” button (which stands for the password 000000) to enter the camera’s storage.
3)Find the removable disk in your computer, then you can copy or delete the videos.
4. The software that operates the memory and function of the camera will not run on my computer
--1) The management software supports Windows computer only.
2)The software is only for changing ID and password, normally this function in not needed for personal use. So even without software, it doesn’t affect the use.
3)If you still need to install the software, please ensure the driver installed successfully. And, when using the software, please don’t enter password on camera.
5.Successfully changed the password and now neither password works. locked out of camera and software.
--If you change the original password and happen to forget the new password you set. Then please contact our technical team for help.(Contact info is on user manual)
6. The camera says “Card fragment fail”.
--Please enter to camera’s memory and format (delete everything).
Any problems, please reach out to us for help.
|32G||64G||128G||Camera Accessories Bundle Kit for I826||CammPro Body Camera Magnetic Mount|
|Maximum video resolution||1296P||1296P||1296P|
|Battery Life||Up to 11 hours ( at 720p )||Up to 11 hours ( at 720p )||Up to 11 hours ( at 720p )|
|Main Chip||Ambarella A7||Ambarella A7||Ambarella A7|
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So here’s what I hope to add to everyone else’s input
1. Go online and download a free rar file opener app (Microsoft site preferred/may be best or wherever you need to go or want to go. This will open up or unzip the Cammpro file. If you think you need to(?)🧐. (I had to) my computer couldn’t have opened it otherwise.
2. When I took the cam out of the box, I looked at battery level from the factory. We all know that most of the time we/I have to finish charging it up for use👍
My experience with it made me think that in the cradle during warm summer temps and pretty warm in the house, this thing is getting real warm!😧 and it wasn’t getting fully charged. So I took the cable only and the 110 socket adapter and rigged it up over by the cool A/C air and it charged, light turned GREEN and I was good to go with no Funky Cold Medina!🤪 Make sure 110 socket adapt stays cool too! (by my ac unit it was probably 72*-75* blowing right next to it which I think made a diff)🧐😏. Now in the winter here in Michigan I will probably use the cradle to charge it since my house will be much cooler and I’m wearing sweats or multiple layers inside like I do in the winter AND theorizing that will work just great(?)...
You know how these types of batteries can be sensitive and finicky when in charge mode. Just wanted to share my experience to all of you that really helped me!
On those fragmented files, again like I read in these reviews, treat it as an external storage ofcourse and format it , be patient ....
Update your firmware on it through Microsoft, Cammpro software, etc.(?)
Check for updated drivers on your system too. I did on my system which is a 4 year old Dell model (4 cylinder) lol
USE the cable provided by Cammpro (not that it’s a deal breaker, but may make a lot of diff in results??!
These units are/seem pretty tough💪
AND I just found on Amazon tonight the accessories for these cams, (rotatable clip, suction/windshield mount, etc and you can purchase. Also a two pack of 360 rotatable clips for under 20 bucks! The accessories “kit” I think was around 38ish dollars(?)
Also I’ll close with a homemade remedy that will make Red Green envious: And you laugh as well, I hope anyway...
On my vehicle dash (2007 Chevy Express 3500), I want to use the 1826 model with standard straight clip, 32Gig unit as a dash cam as well. (I can’t believe I’m not getting comp’d for this but here goes)
With all that “As seen on TV” stuff I had I decided to build my own cam mount with what I had. I took the “Fastball” magnetic cell phone mount and some Phil Swift “Flex-Glue” and mounted the base to my dash facing forward(notice the GM dash design), and the concave magnet to the Cammpro standard clip leaving/adjusting it so the bottom of the cam JUST touches the bottom flat part of dash and presto! I LIKE IT🏆
Plus I can SWIVEL/PAN it to extreme left or right (bonus🥰). Remember I was not aware at the time you can now get the extra accessories I just found tonight!
FYI- my firmware version is:
I have 3 units now, all the 1826 model.
Hopefully batteries, buttons, etc will last.
The features these have are great.
If I can add a pic or two I will.
If you made it to the end, Thanks for reading this. And thanks again to all of you’s 🤝
UPDATE. UPDATE. I just realized that the clip that comes with this is fully 360 rotatable.
I could of sworn that I read in one review or so that the clip wasn’t a 360. IT IS A 360 so attach it to cam and then rotate. I thought I might break it, but it is just a good solid built clip😉. I don’t recall at all through the ad, box it came in, or manual that stated it was.
As good as it’s built, and all those features, I should have been more up on its ability. But if your not told that it does do the 360 thing, I was afraid of breaking it. I stand corrected!
Good job Campro and Charles and Hannah who took the time to make sure I was good to go🙂.
I was surprised by the video quality and the overall sturdiness of the camera. It’s easy enough that someone as computer illiterate as me can figure out. I enjoy the camera and I’m glad I bought it.
By Wen Tzu Hsu on March 4, 2020