365 by Whole Foods Market, Bag Storage Double Zipper Quart, 50 Count
|Brand||365 by Whole Foods Market|
|Number of Pieces||50|
|Product Dimensions||7.95"W x 3.05"H|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brought to you by Whole Foods Market. The packaging for this product has a fresh new look. During this transition, you may get the original packaging or the new packaging in your order, but the product and quality is staying exactly the same. Enjoy!
- Our Double Zipper Storage Bags re the ideal way to store fresh fruits and vegetables, leftover pizza slices, muffins, bread or any food items you want to keep fresh and ready to use.
- Made from 100% Polyethylene, our bags never contain Polyvinyl Chlorude (PVC), Phthalates or Bisphenol-A (BPA).
- You can also use these bags to store, organize or pack on-the-go!
- Certified Kosher.
Customer ratings by feature
From the manufacturer
365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling. Our huge range of choices with high-quality ingredients at prices you can get down with makes grocery shopping so much more than tossing the basics in your cart. It’s the splurgiest way to save.
Our basics are anything but. You won’t find hydrogenated oils or FD&C colors in our products — just quality staples with nothing to hide.
Body Care You Can Bank On
We’ve banned over 100 typically used ingredients from our bodycare products. Sayonara, benzalkonium chloride.
There’s an Organic for That
We’ve got organics and non-GMO products at prices that won’t burn a hole in your favorite pants. In fact, they’ll turn into boogie-on-aisle-six pants.
Awesomeness on Every Aisle
Whole grains, fair trade coffee, organic milk, frozen veggies and so much more, all flexing with our unmatched Whole Foods Market Quality Standards.
Our Double Zipper Storage Bags re the ideal way to store fresh fruits and vegetables, leftover pizza slices, muffins, bread or any food items you want to keep fresh and ready to use. Made from 100% Polyethylene, our bags never contain Polyvinyl Chlorude (PVC), Phthalates or Bisphenol-A (BPA).
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The difference between the two is the thickness of the plastic with these being about half way between a regular Ziplock bag and a Ziplock sandwich bag.
If you're only going to store something for a day or so, these should be fine, but definitely too thin for freezer use or anything beyond a day or two.
If you have the space for both products, you can save a little money using these when you don't need the heavier Ziplock bags.