Picture and video quality is great. Extreme close ups will suck because you cant really control the focus. The pictures will all be wide angle sort of fish eye type pictures which i really liked but may not be for everyone.
1. Price - Not only is it cheap but it's also a good value. At this price point I pretty much consider it disposable.
2. Picture/Video Quality - for the price it's amazing. You can adjust settings somewhat and it will wash out underwater, you cant control focus but I loved the picture quality
3. Underwater housing - worked great...it would fog up if I left any moisture from cleaning. Camera also ran really hot in the housing so be careful.
4. Accessories - Lots of mounts, two batteries, charger, housing, remote - great value and most of it is very useful.
5. The App - While clunky and not super intuitive the Wifi worked great. You can connect the camera to your phone and use the remote to take pictures away from the camera while viewing on your phone. Downloading was clunky but I could text a picture from the app even thought some of the app was in Chinese. Again, for the price I would say excellent value here.
1. The batteries suck big time - Taking pictures is ok but video sucks the life out of the batteries. Again, for the money it came with two batteries which made it tolerable but I swear video drops the battery life to 20 minutes. I did ok with the two batteries but had some frustrations with this.
2. Plastic housing - The blue and black plastic started delaminating a bit. Kind of like fish scales sluffing off. It didn't affect performance but was just cheapo and weird.
3. Cheap Materials - I only used for a week but it did well. It feels cheap but it is very lightweight
4. Buttons - Cycling through the camera modes and settings is a bit annoying and often I was filming instead of taking pictures. It takes a while but not so bad once you figure it out.
5. Memory Card - I got a Sandisk 128gb card and it caused some problems. I believe 32-64gb cards are the max. I had some card read errors and all my videos "disappeared" from the camera. The app also stopped counting the number of new pictures I took but the memory was still filling up. I think this was some sort of compatibility issue and an error on my part but all my videos and pics were there when I began downloading. Little stressful though.
I added some video/pics from my trip so you can get an idea. Buy with confidence, if you're not sure just buy a warranty.