- Save 25% on ANGRY ORANGE Enzyme Cleaner & Pet Stain Remover Spray when you purchase 1 or more ANGRY ORANGE Pet Odor Eliminator offered by Thalestris Co.. Enter code PETSTAIN25 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
ANGRY ORANGE Pet Odor Eliminator for Strong Odor - Citrus Deodorizer for Dog or Cat Urine Smells on Carpet, Furniture & Floors - Puppy Supplies
|List Price:||$29.97 Details|
|Price:||$19.97 ($19.97 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (33%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Powerful - A little goes a long way with the Angry Orange pet odor eliminator for home use. It’s a carpet deodorizer that targets strong, lingering smells at the source and destroys them.
- Citrus Scent - Derived from fresh orange peels, our carpet cleaner for pets smells like heaven and works like hell on stubborn odors.
- Ready to Use - This bottle of urine odor eliminator can be used directly on cat pee or dog waste. No mixing required!
- Convenient - For best results, remove pets from area, clean excess mess, shake well & spray, let dry completely.
- Multipurpose - This pet carpet cleaner can also be used to eliminate odors from tile, couch upholstery, litter boxes, bedding, garbage cans, car interiors, and more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.65 x 6.42 x 5.39 inches; 1.68 Pounds
- Item model number : AQU-LA6901-2PK
- Date First Available : January 24, 2019
- Manufacturer : Chempace Corporation
- ASIN : B07N316V8C
- Best Sellers Rank: #81 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So last week I had to rush my healthy four and a half year old cat to an emergency vet at 4:00am due to the nature of this product. The product was sprayed and scrubbed well into some carpetting in a spare room of my apartment. The cleaner had air dried thoroughly for about two hours before my animal came into contact with it. Not much longer after the fact he was found under my sofa with a bloody nose and crossed eyes, limp and fatigued. His claws were brown, his white furry cheeks were flushed, and he had a high fever. He was in the ICU overnight and had to have two baths back after back because the product got in his face and irritated his fur and left eye. THE VET SAID HE STILL SMELLED LIKE THE PRODUCT AFTER BOTH BATHS.
He was on 5 different medications for almost the entire week, right now just on medicated eyedrops. He's had to get his bloodwork done twice since the incident and he has an eye appointment the day after tomorrow. There is a small red line going through his left eye and the vet isn't sure if and when it will go away.
Bottom line, I've had to pay over $2,000 now all because of this TOXIC $20 product that doesn't even publically display it's ingredient list on its own website. Suspicious much? Pet poison control couldn't even figure out this product with the lack of information given which is the biggest RED FLAG of all. I wish I NEVER bought this product and just sticked to safe natural cleaning products that I know and trust. Saying that this product "may" be a sensitive product to cats is an extreme understatement. Shame on this company.
By Hippie and a Veteran on June 27, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
For older stains etc, it was okay for eliminating the stain etc., but it definitely did not deter the dog from returning to the same spot.