|Item model number||ACTCP00006B|
|Item Weight||2.29 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.59 x 3.23 x 6.77 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.59 x 3.23 x 6.77 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||January 10, 2019|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
ARCTIC MX-2 (65 g) - Performance Thermal Paste for all processors (CPU, GPU - PC, PS4, XBOX), high thermal conductivity, safe application, non-conductive, non-capacitive
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.59 x 3.23 x 6.77 inches|
|Compatible Devices||Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WELL PROVEN QUALITY: The design of our thermal paste packagings has changed several times, the formula of the composition has remained unchanged, so our MX pastes have stood for high quality
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: With excellent temperature reduction performance, the MX-2 is ideal for CPU and GPU cooling, and other applications between power semiconductor components and heatsinks
- SAFE APPLICATION: The MX-2 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards
- HIGH DURABILITY: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-2 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years
- EASY TO APPLY: With an ideal consistency, the MX-2 is very easy to use, even for beginners
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Thanks to its consistency, MX-2 is easy to apply, even for beginners. The video in the picture gallery demonstrates different application techniques to avoid air pockets between processors and coolers.
ARCTIC MX-2 consists of carbon micro-particles which promises extremely high thermal conductivity. This ensures fast and efficient heat dissipation from the CPU or GPU. With its outstanding performance, the ARCTIC MX-2 is one of the top thermal conductive pastes on the market.
ARCTIC MX-2 is a metal-free and non-electrically conductive paste. This minimises the risk of short circuits and offers perfect protection for your computer. Application is also very easy as the consistency is ideal for use on chips.
While the packaging of our thermal paste has changed several times over the years, the composition of the formula has remained the same. Our MX pastes have long stood for high performance and quality.
Since the mere thermal conductivity value cannot provide any information about the actual performance, we put our MX-2 thermal grease up against a broad field of competitors under laboratory conditions. The temperature difference between CPU and cooler base was measured.
Density: 3.96 g/cm³
Viscosity: 850 Poise
Volume Resistivity: 1.22 X 10^12 Ω-cm
Continuous Use Temperature: 0~150 °C
Promise: 8 Year Durabillity
|MX-5||MX-5 (incl. Spatula)||MX-4||MX-2||Thermal Pad 50 x 50 mm (1 piece)||Thermal Pad Basic 120 x 20 mm (4 pieces)|
|Dimensions||/||/||/||/||50 x 50 mm||120 x 20 mm|
|Thickness||/||/||/||/||0.5–1.5 mm||0.5–1.5 mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||/||/||/||/||6.0 W/mK||1.2 W/mK|
|Specific Gravity||3.2 g/cm³||3.2 g/cm³||2.50 g/cm³||3.96 g/cm³||3.2 g/cm³||2.3 g/cm³|
|Continuous Use Temperature||-40~180 ℃||-40~180 ℃||-50~150 ℃||0~150 ℃||-40~200 ℃||-40~150 ℃|
|Volume Resistivity||1.9 X 10^13 Ω-cm||1.9 X 10^13 Ω-cm||3.8 X 10^13 Ω-cm||1.22 X 10^12 Ω-cm||1 X 10^12 Ω-cm||1 X 10^12 Ω-cm|
|Viscosity||550 Poise||550 Poise||870 Poise||850 Poise||/||/|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I went all-in and ordered the 65 ounce hypodermic bazooka tube of this schmoo which should be good for about 14,282 computer builds if my calculations are right. So far the thermal paste is everything that all of the reviews I saw claimed it to be. It's WAY easier to spread (and clean up) than AS/5 ever was which had me a little concerned at first, but in testing it performs great just like the reviews said it would. CPU and GPU temps are very well under control using this stuff. I'm glad I made the purchase. Some day in the next 5 years I'll order another one when I eventually run out.
4 c does not seem like much, but makes a big difference when you are talking 86c and 82c. Or even 80. Let's your cpu boost higher for longer periods of time.
Top reviews from other countries
thermal performance is also 10/10