ASURION 4 Year Laptop Accident Protection Plan with Tech Support for Laptops $700 - $799.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered by the plan after the manufacturer's warranty ends (typical laptop warranties last 1 year– consult your laptop warranty term).
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE PLAN DETAILS: If purchasing a protection plan separately from your product, this plan covers products you purchased within the last 30 days that are new or refurbished. Full details about this protection plan are available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. TERMS & CONDITIONS will also be emailed within 24 hours of purchase.
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
| || |
ASURION 2 Year Laptop Accident Protection Plan with Tech Support for Laptops $150 - $174.99
ASURION 2 Year Laptop Accident Protection Plan with Tech Support for Laptops $250 - $299.99
ASURION 2 Year Laptop Accident Protection Plan with Tech Support for Laptops $80 - $89.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a accident with the Laptop and sent it in for a claim where they told me they could not fix it.
Via a email you would not believe what they sent for replacement options not even close to the original Laptop. Two options was a tablet worth about half of the original laptop. After calling could talk to anybody.
I cannot believe that this warranty is offered .
They couldn't help me and the Laptop is effective so I asked for a full refund for the warranty and for the laptop as well.
I'm very disappointed that I saved for this computer and warranty which cost me over $900 dollars. The lady on the phone seemed friendly and I requested a full refund but will wait to see what happens and before can provided a better rating .
Well my laptop that was warrantied through them suddenly had a screen that went black about 2 years after I bought it. It was under a 4-year extended warranty.
It was very easy to call Asurion and arrange for them to send me a box to ship it back to them for repair.
I got the box in just a few days, and sent it to them with the required paperwork. Not much paperwork -just a few questions.
I was surprised that I got it back repaired in only about a week. I can't remember exactly how long it was but it was less than they told me it would be.
It worked perfectly when I got it back, and I have now been using it for a couple of months with no problems. I will continue to use this company to repair any products I buy that could break down within the extended warranty period.