ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $350-399.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
| || |
ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $125-149.99
ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $50-59.99
ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $30-39.99
ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $20-29.99
ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $90-99.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before reordering the item with the support contract and doing a return. I called Amazon support.
The person sounded underwater (poor phone line quality), but helpful. She said it was not necessary to do a new order to add a support contract as the last Amazon Support person told me through chat. She had me search for: ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $350-399.99 and buy that alone. Once I received the email confirmation from Asurion, I had to call Asurion to have the item registered with the contract. Registering the item with the contract was a frustrating task. Online they tell you that it is not necessary to register.an item I called anyway since that was what Amazon support instructed me to do and there was no way to connect the contract to the item since they were purchased separately. Once I got an human, he started to tell me the same thing. I stressed that they were purchased separately, what associates the 2 items? He figured out what I was saying and went on to add the product information to the contract. No repurchase or return needed to add a contract! Hope this helps someone.
So far, I'm happy that I did not have to return the item and repurchase with a contract.
I can't rate how effective the contract is since I have not made a claim yet. I hope it is better than some of the feedback here