ASURION 4 Year Office Equipment Protection Plan with Tech Support $50-59.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Buy it with
Customers also search
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
ASURION 3 Year Office Equipment Protection Plan with Tech Support $50-59.99
ASURION 4 Year Office Equipment Protection Plan with Tech Support $90-99.99
ASURION 4 Year Office Equipment Protection Plan with Tech Support $100-124.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don’t usually bother with warranties, but in this case I’m glad I did, and Asurian honored it with no hassles. I just ordered a new inkjet printer, and again spent the $10 on the four year warranty, which is cheap insurance for an item that is generally unreliable, at least in my experience.