ASURION 3 Year Office Equipment Protection Plan with Tech Support $500-599.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Your protection plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don’t receive it, send an email to AmazonFeedback@asurion.com with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I reached out to Asurion, hoping that I could use their warranty coverage that I had paid for. Nope. Asurion won't lift a finger until the gigabyte warranty ends. So if you buy a product from an awful company that hates its customers, unless they're flatly refusing to honor their warranty, Asurion won't lift a finger, even if the company wants hundreds of dollars from you for their warranty service.
So now I'm waiting probably weeks for an RMA for a company that I will NEVER purchase from again. And this "convenient" plan I bought from amazon that I thought would help protect me from having to deal with such awful service won't lift a finger.
I'm not buying asurion's warranty for any products that don't have an insanely short warranty themselves anymore.