ASURION 4 Year Office Equipment Protection Plan with Tech Support $60-69.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Buy it with
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
| || |
ASURION 3 Year Office Equipment Protection Plan with Tech Support $125-149.99
ASURION 3 Year Office Equipment Protection Plan with Tech Support $90-99.99
ASURION 3 Year Office Equipment Protection Plan with Tech Support $100-124.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon fanatic on February 11, 2020
When I make a purchase I like to have some peace of mind with the product, down the road. So if available, I usually buy a protection plan along with the product. You can't predict, the many uncertainties of when something will malfunction, or fail. It can happen a lot, after a standard manufactures warranty of 1 year expires. Without a plan, you are stuck. Due to unforeseen, unknown circumstances. I've had the advantage of having many products repaired, and replaced over the years. So in the long run, I've saved a lot of money. Having an protection plans for a product, does pay off over time. I recommend this is the way to go.