ASURION 3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Plan with Tech Support $60-69.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to email@example.com with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
| || |
ASURION 3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Plan with Tech Support $175-199.99
ASURION 3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Plan with Tech Support $80-89.99
ASURION 3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Plan with Tech Support $30-39.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Did not end up working out that way. They died for good after 6 months. These were refurbished so they only came with the 90 Amazon warranty. I tried to file a claim through Aurion's "Easy Claim Process". It immediately bumped me out and gave me the phone number for Apple to call them for the warranty coverage. I was on the phone with Apple for over an hour. Spoke to about 4 or 5 people before they finally called Asurion to straighten things out. They pulled me in on the call and I provided Asurion with the information the needed to process the claim.
After a few days I tried to find out the status of my claim. Asurion says the easiest way is to send in an Email. I did this. No reply. I tried this a total of 3 times. Never got a reply. After a week I dug into it more. I found the Asurion/Amazon page to check status and found my claim had been denied and they never let me know. It was back to the same initial issue that Asurion felt it was still covered under the manufacturer despite the fact that we had a phone call with Apple on the phone clarifying it. I also sent them the original Amazon orders that stipulated the warranty period was 90 days.
I am on the phone now trying to go through this again. I am again assured that the crack team on it now will get this claim resolved.
Asurion, you don't get to just decide to drop your coverage when a claim is filed. Totally inept.
Kathleen M. Mulcahey