ASURION 2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Plan $50-59.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Buy it with
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
| || |
ASURION 2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Plan $90-99.99
ASURION 2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Plan $60-69.99
ASURION 2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Plan $20-29.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Amazon offered me to add this insurance fr additional money. Why would I purchase an insurance if my product it not covered? This is a scam.
So, in summary you are insured as long as you don't make a claim??
This seems to be the business model for them:
"We are an insurance company - make donation to us and you can keep believing that you are insured as long as you don't file a claim! - If we get frequent claims for the same product from other people, we will retroactively move a product out of warranty and screw all the buyers who already bought insurance for that product in the past"
Kinda seems illegal.
I thought it was crazy to offer it, but looking in my garage I have 5 bikes. 4 of them have tires older than 2 years so....
is for what item! You need to put what item it is that goes with what plan on the plan itself.
I don't always have a way to save the order # of covered items. So I can't tell what item the
plan covers. It would be easy to include item description on the email itself. Please? It would
help tremendously! Thank you
small/ not projected dimentios as stated ! It was like 'pulling teeth' getting back
insur. money / Not ever a response /
So o o. sad / Bad reflection on your
business / * Usually very pleased with
your services. Dr. Tom k.Mackey ...