ASURION 3 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $175-199.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Your protection plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don’t receive it, send an email to AmazonFeedback@asurion.com with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
| || |
ASURION 3 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $450-499.99
ASURION 3 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $25-49.99
ASURION 3 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $400-449.99
ASURION 3 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $350-399.99
ASURION 2 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $75-99.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This time around, since the TV was relatively expensive for me, I decided to err on the side of caution, and just considered the extra $$ as what I would’ve spent on shipping had I not been an Amazon Prime member (I’ve become so oblivious to the idea of shipping & handling costs that it’s always a shock when I buy something off of Amazon).
Then, just a couple months before the Asurion warranty was due to age out, the TV screen went to black and the audio muffled for no apparent reason. I did a bit of research on it to discover it was an issue for others, as well. So I searched my previous Amazon orders for the TV and warranty from around 3 years ago, found that it had a dedicated link to contact the seller about submitting claims and just followed the directions.
Then about 39 minutes later I checked my email and found the link to deposit the full $$ of the original purchase price credit into my Amazon account.
IMHO, if what you’re buying is relatively expensive for you - Get the Warranty!!! For me, it made a potentially frustrating, extended and expensive difficulty into a brief, pleasantly easy messaging conversation that had a new TV in my living room less than a couple of days later.
I could not be more satisfied with my Asurion Warranty experience.
I definitely recommend their warranty products.
But I also have to emphasize that before I began the claim process I collected every significant piece of relative information about the TV, how and when I bought it, as well as the details of my Asurion Warranty purchase. From having all of that information I was able to quickly provide the specific details that were needed to easily fulfill my claim.
Without having gathered more than I imagined might be requested during the claims process I have no doubt that it could have been much more difficult.
As with all things in this life, be prepared.