ASURION 4 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $200-249.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Customers also search
Your protection plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don’t receive it, send an email to AmazonFeedback@asurion.com with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
| || |
ASURION 2 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $150-174.99
ASURION 4 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $250-299.99
ASURION 4 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $450-499.99
ASURION 3 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $150-174.99
ASURION 2 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $120-129.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
DO NOT GET A WARRANTY THROUGH THIS COMPANY! I am going with Square Trade since they cover power surges and hopefully will have a better experience with them.
Three options. fix, replace or refund; the fix was $10, the replace $30, the refund was for the full $199 but only
as an amazon, an electronic gift card sent to my email.
I do not know how they could fix the phone because of the errors I was getting it seems to be the onboard storage has an issue because a factory reset did not fix the issue.
On the first call to file a claim the agent hug up got an email stating I had canceled the repair which I did not so I had to call back again.
They were fast with sending a prepaid envelope but the phone in the original box just barely fit, it was the next day air with about a week turnaround
I think square trade has better options but have not had to file a claim with them as of yet
The warranty company told me for the first year you have to go through the major TV retailer who distributed the TV, the major retail TV distributor said I needed to go through asurion. The major on site company told me I needed to work it out with asurion since it's been 6 months due to being an electronic device. It went nowhere a lot of back and forth.
The TV was for a spare bedroom unplugged it I'll wait a few more months till the first year is up and then go through asurion. Great program that was sarcasm.
My t.v., a reconditioned model, broke again. This time it wasn't getting all the channels. Asurion declared the tv unfixable and refunded my original purchase price. Now, I can go out and buy another tv!