ASURION 4 Year Television Protection Plan with Tech Support $300-349.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Customers also search
Your protection plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don’t receive it, send an email to AmazonFeedback@asurion.com with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) check to see if the settings got turned down by accident (nope- despite how hard this is to do when you have to turn off the lights, sit an inch from the screen and only see the dimmest of outlines, still at 100)
2) turn off and unplug. wait 30 seconds, plug back in. (nope, still can't see anything, though Alexa still answers)
3) Hard reset- press and hold the power button, unplug while continuing to hold it for another 30 seconds (I did this for 60 to be sure- still nothing)
Explained this out in detail to the service person. They put in my claim, transferred me to the technician to whom I repeated my process and 4 days later, I am re-embursed and able to get a replacement for the TV. I will NEVER buy an electronic over $50 without insurance. Trust me- it'll save your butt every time.