ASURION 3 Year Home Improvement Protection Plan $20-29.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Buy it with
Your protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don't receive it, send an email to email@example.com with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
| || |
ASURION 4 Year Home Improvement Protection Plan $250-299.99
ASURION 4 Year Home Improvement Protection Plan $40-49.99
ASURION 3 Year Home Improvement Protection Plan $125-149.99
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
OK it was pretty cheap all things considered. I bought a "renewed" Macbook Pro (and it had not been renewed at all, I opened it to put my own drive into it and the thing had not been even remotely cleaned (but that is actually a plus for the Asurion coverage). The bad news is that about a year into it the laptop failed in a severe way. Wouldn't not boot up at all. I pulled my drive out knowing it was not likely damaged, put the original in and called Asurion. I found they would not ship a replacement for what appeared to be an un-repairable unit but they took it in and fixed out (so they were correct) and had it back to me in five days and it worked just fine. They replaced several modules but made the point they don't do any cosmetic repair (not needed). Given the overall cost and the relatively advanced age of the unit, I'm happy.