ASURION 4 Year Home Improvement Protection Plan $30-39.99
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Buy it with
Customers also search
Your protection plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Remember to check your spam folder. If you don’t receive it, send an email to AmazonFeedback@asurion.com with your Asurion plan order number and we will resend.
Compare with similar items
| || |
ASURION 4 Year Home Improvement Protection Plan $20-29.99
ASURION 4 Year Home Improvement Protection Plan $60-69.99
ASURION 3 Year Home Improvement Protection Plan $20-29.99
ASURION 3 Year Home Improvement Protection Plan $40-49.99
Asurion Home+ Protection Plan with Tech Support – breakdown coverage for HOME tech including TVs, laptops, routers, gaming systems, security cameras, headphones and more
|Sold By||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC||Asurion, LLC|
|Value Add Service Type||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty||Warranty|
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, Lo and behold a year later, it starts double clicking. I get a warranty replacement from the manufacturer for the mouse. After that the replacement also starts double clicking a year later and logitech wont cover it anymore so i go to Asurion.
I make a claim on the asurion website and its mostly a straight forward process and you just fill out all the information on their website to make a claim. However IF your item is still under manufacturer warranty, they will cancel the claim even after you fill out everything and force you to either call asurion or live chat.
I did the live chat feature and their agent asked some random questions about your item and your address and information. The questions from the agent seem scripted and probably copy pasted. I'm assuming they are asking questions for some reason to deny the claim. shrug. Anyway, i just explain that the reason for the mouse double clicking is the flimsy micro switches from logitech which break down after a while and regular use. It wasnt from dropping it or user damage or whatever. This took like maybe 10-20 minutes and eventually, they send a prepaid shipping label to your email address. You then ship back the broken item and they send you a Amazon gift card for the amount you paid for the mouse.
So essentially, its 10-20 minutes of talking to a CSR and then shipping the item back to asurion. Thats a pretty good deal.
Asurion was professional, extremely quick, and included instructions on how to get this payment in/on to my Amazon account. I am glad I had/have the protection plan.
I chatted with Asurion and all was resolved in less than 10 minutes. I had my money refunded and have already ordered new lights.
No headaches, just solution.
Thanks Amazon and Asurion, I’m always with you.