AUTOMOUSE Nissan GT-R Wireless Laser Optical Mouse (Grey)
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical, Laser|
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.1 Puma, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The DPI setting is an awesome addition. There are 3 settings, I use the second one mostly.
2. The scroll mouse feels better to the touch
3. Its lighter
4. Glides smoother, eliminating the cratchy sound.
5. Precision is on point.
1. There are no back lights, they are just stick on. The front light illuminate from behind the headlights and not through them
2. It's smaller, my large hands get cramped after long hours of usage ( 8+ hours )
3. No number plates and the trims are all colored the same paint as the car. The exhaust is in black instead of chrome, so it kinda hard to see.
I am giving it 5 stars because this mouse even though when compared to the other model may be a bit lacking in the external detailing, (that's in MY OPINION) but it is still a great mouse, that I use daily