Acclaim Gourmet White Wine Vinegar, 128 Ounces (1 Gallon) - 5% Acidity
Enhance your purchase
|Liquid Volume||128 Fluid Ounces|
|Specialty||Foodservice, Vegetarian, Natural, Gourmet, Vegan|
|Diet Type||Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Vegan|
|Package Weight||3.98 Kilograms|
About this item
- Our Acclaim White Wine Vinegar is a professional kitchen-grade cooking vinegar ; commonly used in the preparation of many different foods from across the world.
- Popular as an ingredient in classic condiments like mayonnaise, vinaigrettes, and more ; light, fruity flavor and golden color
- Excellent as a pickling preservative, adds delicious flavor to pickled onions, beets, carrots, and other popular pickling foods
- More mild than common distilled white vinegar, with only 5 percent acidity ; flavorful, but not overpowering when used in sauces, marinades, and dressings
- 1 gallon (128 oz) Acclaim Gourmet White Wine Vinegar; professional restaurant quality; food service sizing
- Ingredients: White Wine Vinegar (diluted with water to 5 percent acidity) and potassium metabisulfite (as a preservative).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our Acclaim Gourmet White Wine Vinegar is a staple ingredient for chefs all over the world and can be used in an enormous variety of dishes. White wine organic vinegar is made from grapes that have been fermented using a white wine vinegar mother into a fruity, colorful wine and distilled in order to convert the wine’s ethanol into oxygen. The resulting acetic acid is then diluted until it’s at a culinary acidity, usually somewhere between 5 and 7 percent. This Acclaim White Wine Vinegar has a much more delicate and interesting flavor vs white wine vinegar and is more fruity than rice vinegar. If you are looking for the best white wine vinegar for cooking, this product is perfect for your professional and personal needs. Distilled white wine vinegar usage suggestions: Salad dressings, sauces, marinades, pastas, soups, pickling liquid, vinaigrettes, seafood, chicken.
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 6 x 11.8 inches; 8.78 Pounds
- UPC : 076277009411
- Manufacturer : Marathon Packing
- ASIN : B096YW6NHD
- Best Sellers Rank: #57,514 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #18 in White Wine Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
White Wine Vinegar (diluted with water to 5% acidity) and potassium metabisulfite (as a preservative).
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top review from the United States
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.