Other Sellers on Amazon
Acclaim All Natural Distilled White Vinegar, 128 Ounces (1 Gallon) - 5% Acidity
Enhance your purchase
|Specialty||Vegetarian, Kosher Certified, Natural, Vegan|
|Package Weight||3.93 Kilograms|
About this item
- GREAT FOR COOKING - Acclaim distilled white vinegar is perfect for any recipe at home from pickles to vinaigrettes and dressings. You'll fall in love with this taste.
- ALL-NATURAL GOURMET VINEGAR PERFECT FOR PICKLING - Whether you are cold-pickling cucumbers, making your own crunchy pickles, pickled peppers, pickled carrots, pickled green tomatoes, or pickled okra, Acclaim All-Natural Gourmet Vinegar is a wonderfully versatile pickling solution that makes your pickled produce delicious and a great way to enjoy your summer vegetables well into the winter months.
- AMERICAN MADE, AND KOSHER - Acclaim Gourmet Distilled White Vinegar can be used for all your vinegar needs. At 5% acidity, Acclaim Gourmet Distilled Vinegar is your best choice – combining top quality and great value. Acclaim Distilled White Vinegar won’t let you down. Kosher OU.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We at Acclaim have worked hard to bring you gourmet foods, including our White Vinegar that you can trust and will keep coming back for more. If there are any issues with your product we 100% stand by our product and will make things right!
- ACCLAIM is the food-service brand recognized by the food service industry professionals, chefs, restauranteurs, and home cooks everywhere for uncompromising quality, variety, and value. Acclaim's wide range of Gourmet Vinegars, All-Natural Vegetable Oils, Cooking Wines, and Asian-Inspired Chili Sauces are unrivaled in taste and performance. It is a small wonder that all of Acclaim's foods are leaders in their respective class.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ACCLAIM Gourmet Distilled White Vinegar, presented by Tophe Brand, with 5% Acidity, is All Natural and of course Kosher OU.
Acclaim Gourmet Distilled White Vinegar is great for cooking. Use Acclaim White Vinegar in home pickling. Our clients love it for pickling cucumbers, carrots, and beans. Acclaim is wonderful in making pickled beets, cabbage, and lemons such as Moroccan Preserved Lemons. Acclaim clients have preserved peaches, peppers, cherries, eggplants, corn relish, capers, asparagus, artichoke hearts, okra, onions, kiwi, and even blueberries with Acclaim Gourmet Distilled White Vinegar. Even proteins such as chicken, tofu, cheeses, eggs, fish, beef and even pork can be home-pickled with Acclaim.
Acclaim works with quality and consistency in salad dressings, vinaigrettes, and creamy dressings.
Finally, using Acclaim Distilled White Vinegar in marinades and BBQ Sauces can be a wonderful way to introduce a little 'bite', while lowering the pH acidity to make the sauces shelf-stable!
Acclaim White Vinegar Specifications:
Proudly Made in the USA
128 ounces / 1 Gallon Jug
ACCLAIM is the food-service brand recognized by the food service industry professionals, chefs, commercial kitchens, restauranteurs, and home cooks everywhere for uncompromising quality, variety, and value. Acclaim's wide range of Gourmet Vinegars, All-Natural Vegetable Oils, Cooking Wines, and Asian-Inspired Chili Sauces are unrivaled in taste and performance. It is a small wonder that all of Accclaim's foods are leaders in their respective class.
You'll be happy to have tried Acclaim Distilled White Vinegar - value and quality will grace your kitchen.
Add a Gallon of Acclaim Gourmet Distilled White Vinegar to your cart now and save!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 6 x 11.8 inches; 8 Pounds
- UPC : 087586990529
- Manufacturer : Tophé
- ASIN : B0863DJG4M
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #56,643 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #933 in All-Purpose Household Cleaners
- Customer Reviews:
White Distilled Vinegar (diluted with water to 5% acidity)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Of course it can be used when cooking and for making salad dressings.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.