Other Sellers on Amazon
Dr. Adam Elmegirab's Orinoco Aromatic Bitters 100ml
Enhance your purchase
- Originally created for The Dead Rabbit Grocery & Grog in New York, this is our interpretation of the famed aromatic style of bitters
- Nose: Cinnamon, cola, clove, cacao and hints of coffee on the nose.
- Taste: Spicy clove and warm, sweet baking spice flavours continue into bitter orange and cardamom backed up by dried fruit throughout.
- Finish: Long bittersweet finish with hints of molasses.
- Compounded with botanicals including Quassia bark, Dried chamomile flowers, Dried orange peel, Green cardamom pods, Ceylon cinnamon, Cassia bark, Angostura bark, Red sandalwood, Raisins
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 20% on each participating item when you spend $50 or more on Qualifying items offered by Caputo's Market and Deli. Shop items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Limited stock, bottle design changing soon.Unique bitters originally formulated in late 2012 for The Dead Rabbit Grocery & Grog in New York City taking inspiration from a bitters produced in Boston in the late 1800's.Flavoured by a host of botanicals, namely warm spices such as cardamom and cassia bark, floral notes from chamomile, dried fruit flavours from raisins, fragrant aromatic bark like sandalwood and angostura , citrus oils from orange peel, and a bitter-sweetness from molasses.
Not fit for use as a beverage
Water, alcohol, natural citrus flavour, spices, natural flavour
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.