|Item Weight||12.76 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.12 x 28.74 x 18.43 inches|
|Item model number||NS-32F202NA22|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Insignia 32-inch Class F20 Series Smart Full HD 1080p Fire TV (NS-32F202NA22, 2021 Model)
Enhance your purchase
|Supported Internet Services||Apple TV|
|Screen Size||32 Inches|
About this item
- 1080p resolution View your favorite movies, shows and games in high definition.
- Alexa voice control - The Alexa Voice Remote lets you easily control your entertainment, search across apps, switch inputs, and more using just your voice. Press and hold the voice button and ask Alexa to easily find, launch, and control content, and even switch to cable.
- Fire TV experience built-in - Watch over 1 Million streaming movies and TV episodes with access to tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- DTS TruSurround - This multi-channel format creates an immersive surround sound experience through your TV’s speakers.
- Supports HDMI ARC - Sends audio directly from the HDMI jack to a compatible soundbar or AV receiver, removing the need for an extra cable.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
Visible screen diagonal
32" / 82 cm
Compare with similar items
Access live over-the-air channels and streaming with this 32-inch TV—and control it all with your voice. Ask Alexa to launch apps, search for titles and more. A full HD experience in 1080p provides crystal clear images. You won’t miss a second with the Insignia NS-32F202NA22 32" Class F20 Series LED Full HD Smart Fire TV.
Access thousands of shows with Fire TV
Watch over 1 million streaming movies and TV episodes with access to thousands of channels, apps and Alexa skills, including Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, YouTube, Apple TV+, Disney+, ESPN+, Sling TV, Paramount+, and other services right from this TV.
Control your TV
Use the included Voice Remote with Alexa to easily control TV functions like power, volume, navigation, playback, and input switching—plus, easily launch into Prime Video, and Netflix with quick access buttons.
Find new favorites
Want to watch something new? Press the microphone button and say, “Find dramas,” and Alexa will show you search results from a universal catalog of hundreds of integrated apps and channels.
Control your smart home
Enhance your entertainment experience by easily controlling your smart home devices with Alexa. Simply use your voice to do things like adjust the lights, set the temperature, and lock the door, and ease right into movie night.
Get more out of Alexa
Go beyond streaming with access to tens of thousands of Alexa skills. Want to order pizza? Check the score? Play a game? Alexa can do that too!
|Insignia HD Fire TV F20 Series||Insignia Full HD Fire TV F20 Series|
|Screen Size||24", 32", 39"||24", 32", 42"|
|Resolution||HD (720p)||Full HD (1080p)|
|Backlight Type||Direct Lit (lights on edges & behind the screen for more light uniformity than edge lit)||Direct Lit (lights on edges & behind the screen for more light uniformity than edge lit)|
|Audio Support||DTS TruSurround||DTS TruSurround|
|Smart Platform||Fire TV Built-in||Fire TV Built-in|
|Remote Type||Voice Remote with Alexa||Voice Remote with Alexa|
|Total HDMI Ports||2 Total (1 ARC)||2 Total (1 ARC)|
|Connectivity||Wifi or Ethernet||Wifi or Ethernet|
|Other Ports & Connections||Audio out/headphone jack, digital optical out, USB, Ethernet, composite, Antenna/cable||Audio out/headphone jack, digital optical out, USB, Ethernet, composite, Antenna/cable|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That aside, this TV has been great for us. It arrived from Best Buy (purchased here via Amazon) in Greta condition and we had bought it during a sale. Setup was easy as we have several Fire TVs we knew what to expect. Once hung and setup we are able to control it with Alexa which has worked great in our basement gym.
Amazon fire FORCES YOU Into signing up with your account on the TV, then uses that info to display all the shows / movies you DON'T have access to and have to pay.
SAVE YOURSELVES AGGRAVATION AND pay $20 extra for a non-fire tv, unless you love being bullied into buying content when all you want is a smart tv.
Also for a special kind of horrible design, I've downloaded shows on my phone for amazon prime, tried to connect to the tv with an USB3 to HDMI adapter and prime won't play anything claiming "DECRYPTION ERROR". As soon as I unplug the HDMI adapter works fine. So: On my own amazon prime subscription that I pay for , on an amazon fire tv I can't play a downloaded show.
Amazon then makes you agree that they will STORE YOUR VOICE INFORMATION ON THEIR SERVERS. Why ???? Why would you want amazon to have audio from the privacy of your home ?
STAY AWAY FROM ANY FIRE BRANDED TV's UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR APPLIANCES TO NAG YOU !!!