We want you to know
App buttons may vary. If you're interested in upgrading your remote, we recommend Alexa Voice Remote Pro (sold separately).
Use a Wi-Fi 6E compatible router to benefit from Wi-Fi 6E support. Fire TV Cube is also compatible with earlier wifi routers.
Dolby Atmos is available on select Netflix, Prime Video, and Disney+ titles when connected to compatible equipment. Subscription fees may apply for certain apps and services.
Latest generation - see what's changed
What's new with this generation?
New octa-core 2.0 GHz processor, our fastest streaming media player ever, and 20% more powerful vs. 2nd gen
Wi-Fi 6E support for smooth streaming
Additional ports: HDMI port so you can connect and control other entertainment devices with just your voice, USB-A 2.0 for added storage, Ethernet port 10/100 Mbps for wired access
All-new Fire TV Cube, Hands-free streaming device with Alexa, Wi-Fi 6E, 4K Ultra HD
Enhance your purchase
- Our fastest-ever streaming media player - Brings lightning-fast app starts with an octa-core processor and is 2X as powerful as Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
- Hands-free Alexa with built-in mic and speakers - Control your compatible TV, soundbar, and receivers with your voice, even from across the room.
- Seamlessly navigate between your entertainment - Connect compatible devices and easily go from streaming to your cable box, game console, or webcam.
- Smoother streaming with the latest in wifi tech - The first-ever streaming media player that features Wi-Fi 6E support.
- Picture quality that puts on a show - Feel every scene with true-to-life, cinematic 4K and support for Dolby Vision, HDR, and Dolby Atmos audio.
- Endless entertainment - Stream more than 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Peacock, and more, plus listen to millions of songs. Subscription fees may apply.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Built with privacy protections and controls, including an off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
- Manage your smart home right on screen - Use Alexa to start video calls, check the weather, get a live view of your Ring cameras, and more.
Connect a compatible cable or satellite box to the HDMI input on Fire TV Cube to control live TV with Alexa or the included Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote. Select cable/satellite boxes support this functionality, which includes:
- Altice Optimum/Suddenlink
- AT&T DirecTV
- AT&T Uverse
- CenturyLink, Inc.
- Comcast Xfinity
- Charter Spectrum
- Dish Network
- GCI Communication
- Verizon Fios