Aluminum-Free Baking Powder Substitute by Ener-G | Gluten Free, Vegan, Nut Free, Non-GMO, Kosher | 7.05 oz Package-2 Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Diet Type||Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan|
|Package Weight||0.52 Kilograms|
About this item
- ALUMINUM FREE Ener-G Baking Powder Substitute is free of aluminum, sodium, potassium, and is high in calcium. On average, the sodium in regular baking powder is about 100-200mg per serving, whereas Ener-G Baking Powder contains 0mg per serving.
- BENEFITS Designed specifically for individuals on Kidney Dialysis who must avoid sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, and who require higher intakes of calcium, Baking Powder Substitute is perfect for those with food allergies or restrictions, or just watching their nutritional intake.
- USES Baking soda and baking powder create the necessary gas for breads, cakes, muffins, etc. to rise. Twice as much Ener-G Baking Powder must be used in place of regular baking powder.
- STORAGE This is a dry product and does not require refrigeration or freezing. Store in a cool, dry place. Ener-G Baking Powder has a 3-year shelf life from the production date.
- ENER-G FOODS Since 1962, our mission has been to deliver the highest quality bread, baked goods and food for anyone living with dietary restrictions. We are dedicated to producing products that are innovative, safe, nutritious, and tasty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ener-G Baking Powder Substitute is free of aluminum, sodium, potassium, and is high in calcium. On average, the sodium in regular baking powder is about 100-200mg per serving, whereas Ener-G Baking Powder contains 0mg per serving.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.