- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
All New, Made for Amazon, Volume Limiting Bluetooth BuddyPhones, PopTime in Blue. Ages (8-15)
Enhance your purchase
- Next Generation: PopTime is a safe, wireless audio option for the next generation of bold pop culture creators. Specifically designed for young listeners, the PopTime headset offers two safe listening modes in a cool and creative product.
- Safe Audio: PopTime offers older kids and tweens an extended safe audio session with two listening settings to choose from- Safe Mode (85dB) and POP Mode (94dB), making it the ideal headphone to protect the hearing of our next generation.
- Key Features: Connect wirelessly using Bluetooth for up to 19 hours on one charge- great for daily use and airplane travel. Choose from 2 listening settings indicated by LED - 85dB Safe Mode and 94dB POP Mode.
- Space-saving foldable headband. Comes with a set of expressive personalization stickers!
- What’s included: BuddyPhones PopTime Headphones with washable ear pads, USB C charge cord, Cable for wired audio, Travel bag and Decorative stickers.
- Kid Proof: We made our products super tough to handle everything kids can throw at them.
- The most robust materials, extensive testing and a 2-year limited warranty ensure that you won’t regret choosing our ultra-durable BuddyPhones.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 7.56 x 6.73 x 4.69 inches; 8.15 Ounces
- Item model number : BT-BP-POP-TIME-BLUE
- Date First Available : September 8, 2020
- Manufacturer : ONANOFF
- ASIN : B0875FC61P
- Best Sellers Rank: #222 in Amazon Devices & Accessories (See Top 100 in Amazon Devices & Accessories)
- #62 in Amazon Device Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an update to this reveiw, my son did recieve a replacement pair of headphones and they worked just fine no issues and I out them on the charger and the next morning I could not get them to come on??? I don't know what the problem is this happend about a month ago and is very disappointing. They still work with the cord provided the the Bluetooth mode will not come on. They worked for maybe 3 months and that might be a little to generous. All I know is when you buy something they should work properly. If they atleast lasted a year I would be happy with them.
Most reviews are made after an initial impression that is why you should always be looking for when the review was made in relation to using the product. Even bad products can last a few weeks.
The charging port is tucked beneath the headband, so the ear piece needs to be folded out to charge. This isn't too bad, but doesn't work with the magnetic chargers we've put on their other devices to make charging easier.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 16, 2021