Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Chives, Freeze Dried, 0.2 Ounces
|Price:||$4.57 ($22.85 / Ounce) $4.34 ($21.70 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.04 Kilograms|
About this item
- 0.2-ounces of freeze dried Happy Belly Chives
- An herbal seasoning that is warm, bold and hearty, with a mild, almost sweet onion flavor and a delicate garlic note, to add a warm zest to savory dishes
- Use on fish, deviled eggs, scrambled eggs, mashed potatoes, vegetables, stews, sauces, pasta, cheese and dips
- Also use as a garnish for any dish
- Common in traditional dishes in France, Sweden, Poland, Germany, and throughout Europe
- Pairs well with basil, chervil, cilantro, cress, dill, lemon balm, marjoram, oregano, parsley, sorrel, tarragon, and thyme
- Kosher certified
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
Happy Belly Chives are freeze dried and is warm, bold and hearty, with a mild, almost sweet onion flavor and a delicate garlic note, to add a warm zest to savory dishes. Use on fish, deviled eggs, scrambled eggs, mashed potatoes, vegetables, stews, sauces, pasta, cheese and dips. Also use as a garnish for any dish.
- Product Dimensions : 1.88 x 1.88 x 4.94 inches; 0.2 Ounces
- UPC : 842379155727
- Manufacturer : Amazon.com Services, Inc.
- ASIN : B07W1WTQCC
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #10,054 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #2 in Chives
- Customer Reviews:
Store in a cool, dry place
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yeah, spices and dried herbs are almost always expensive, but this one is way up there! (Partly because it scarcely has any weight at all.)
The problem comes with the price. Almost $5 for .2 oz. I don't know what possessed me to pay that, but I will not do it again. They are very loosely packed, and after only a few uses, the jar is now empty. The flavor is very subtle. Perhaps that's why I had to use more. Or maybe I'm just heavy handed. Anyway: I just saw a national brand for less than half the price. I'm buying that.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.