Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Ground Mustard, 2.75 Ounces
|Price:||$3.85 ($1.40 / Ounce) $3.66 ($1.33 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Variety||Basil, Tarragon, Mustard|
|Package Weight||0.06 Kilograms|
About this item
- 2.75-ounces of Happy Belly Ground Mustard
- Pungent kick, full-flavored, sharp, hot, tangy
- Used on ham, roast beef, chicken, fish, seafood, and pork, cold meats, sausage, deviled eggs, cole slaw, vegetables, potato salads or in cheese soufflé, cheese spreads, sauces, dressings, soups, stews, and braises
- Also acts as a preservative and is used in pickling and chutney recipes
- Pairs well with crushed chilis, cracked pepper, and garlic, or in contrast to cooler flavors like basil, mint or tarragon
- Kosher certified
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We're proud of our products. If you aren't satisfied, we'll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
Buy it with
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
Happy Belly Ground Mustard features a pungent kick, full-flavored, sharp, hot, tangy. Used on ham, roast beef, chicken, fish, seafood, and pork, cold meats, sausage, deviled eggs, cole slaw, vegetables, potato salads or in cheese soufflé, cheese spreads, sauces, dressings, soups, stews, and braises.
- Product Dimensions : 1.88 x 1.88 x 4.94 inches; 0.02 Ounces
- UPC : 842379155932
- Manufacturer : Amazon.com Services, Inc.
- ASIN : B07VYPWBQ3
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,021 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #4 in Mustard Seeds & Powder
- Customer Reviews:
Store in a cool, dry place
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Oran Belgrave877888 on July 28, 2022
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.