Amazon Brand - Solimo Super Absorbent Puppy Pads
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Age Range Description||All Life Stages|
|Unit Count||50 Count|
|Item Weight||5.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Super absorbent pads
- Leak proof with plastic lining to prevent floor damage, won't leak through or spread
- 6-layers with quick-dry top layer to prevent tracking; high-grade super absorbent polymer core turns liquid into gel instantly
- Built-in attractant and odor eliminator
- Great for housebreaking, puppies in training and under food/water bowls or litter boxes
- Each pad measures 26x30 inches
- Includes 50 large disposable pet training pads
Customer ratings by feature
From the manufacturer
Housebreaking made easy
Solimo super-absorbent training pads offer superior performance and reliable convenience. With built-in dog attractant and odor neutralizer, it helps to aid training and minimize unpleasant odors. Leak-proof liner is added for additional floor protection.
Great for house-training new puppies, incontinent dogs, placing inside kennels, and for travel.
Instant dry surface with super-absorbent core
Instant dry surface technology absorbs liquid immediately and prevent tracking. 6-layer durable construction features a premium super-absorbent polymer core that turns liquid into gel instantly and a leak proof back to protect all floor types.
6-layer protective structure
1. Quick-drying layer allows liquid to pass through absorbent core
2. Tear-resistant tissue with dog attractant
3. Absorbent tissue plus odor neutralizer
4. Premium super absorbent polymer core turns liquid into gel instantly
5. Tear-resistant fiber bonding layer
6. Leak proof plastic liner floor protection
Solimo Large Size Puppy Pad measures 26" x 30". Each pad comes with leak-proof liner to keep all your floors protected.
Solimo Puppy Training Pads have quick drying quilted surface prevents tracking. The 6-layer construction features a premium super-absorbent polymer core that turns liquid into gel instantly. Built-in dog attractant and odor neutralizer helps to aid training and minimize unpleasant odors. Leak-proof liner for additional floor protection. Great for house-training new puppies, incontinent dogs, placing inside kennels, and for travel. Pad measures 26" x 30".
- Product Dimensions : 7.48 x 14.57 x 10 inches; 5.2 Pounds
- Item model number : 95002
- Date First Available : November 25, 2018
- Manufacturer : Amazon.com Services, LLC
- ASIN : B07G3LVSQ9
- Customer Reviews:
NON WOVEN FABRIC, PAPER TISSUE, FLUFF PULP, SUPER ABSORBENT POLYMER, PE FILM, DOGGY ATTRACTANT
Place the puppy pad on the floor with protective, leak-proof plastic side down and cotton side up. Introduce your pet to the puppy pad by setting him/her on top of the pad. Your pet will smell proprietary natural additive known to attract dogs. If your pet relieves itself elsewhere, immediately return him to the puppy pad as a reminder where he should go. Replace soiled pad as necessary.
Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was surprised and I won’t go back to any other brand. They are thin, they are light, but unless you put a hole in the backside, I have never had them leak. I have been using them for my cats for over a year.
One of my cats is 22 years old and just can’t make it to the box anymore. She uses these and I have never had a problem with leakage or spill over.
She uses two pads all day long, and I simply roll them up and toss them out each evening. I had to stay overnight for work one night and was so worried I would come home to a mess, and an unhappy cat, ... But these held thru the night even after the full day use.
I would imagine for a dog with extra volume, you would need perhaps three or four per day?
While our ferrets have a fascination with destroying things and will tunnel around in the puppy pads over the course of the week, there's enough material remaining that the cleanup is a lot easier and usually (but not always) saves us from having to fully wash out the tray. Mixed results on "training" the ferrets back into using the litter boxes, but since they have fun tunneling around in the light fabric, they've left less biological debris behind.
By Alejandra on October 3, 2022