- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- These classic 5-pocket slim-fit jeans are crafted with a bit of stretch for additional comfort and to help maintain their shape
- Slim Fit sits below the waist and features a tighter cut through the hip and thigh with a slim leg
- Leg opening is 14.5"
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon brand - These classic 5-pocket slim-fit jeans are crafted with a bit of stretch for additional comfort and to help maintain their shape
- Department: Mens
- Manufacturer: Amazon Essentials
- Package Dimensions: 13.98 x 10.55 x 2.09 inches
- ASIN: B07BJL37GD
- UNSPSC Code: 53100000
- Item model number: MAE55017FL18
- Date First Available: December 15, 2018
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) Waist fits exactly as expected. I ordered the same waist size i order in levis and it was the same as my Levis.
3) Length was exactly as expected. I ordered the same length that I order in levis and it was the same as my Levis.
4) All the reviews saying these aren't slim-fit and are closer to regular are not accurate based on my observation. I wear regular cut Levis, everyday, for years. These are significantly tighter and much closer to a skinny style than a regular cut. It's possible this is one of the pivots Amazon made after reading reviews.
5) I purchased the dark wash and it's a very nice looking darker denim with a nice wear/wash. I wear these in a business casual environment and feel totally comfortable doing so. They don't have an old man look or appear like basic dad jeans.
6) These did not seem to shrink as much as levis. I wore them for 15 minutes after receiving. walked around, sat down, stood up, etc. Got a good feel for the fit. Then i washed them twice on a long cycle and dried them on med/high heat. They seem to be pretty close to if not exactly the same as they were pre-wash.
7) Wash them a couple times in a long wash cycle alone after you get them. I noticed that even on my second cycle the water had a blue tint to it. It's cheaper to wash the jeans alone a couple times than dye a load of laundry blue.
I hope this review helped you. If so please let me know by hitting that helpful button. If you think this review could benefit from additional information comment and let me know.
The size fit is right on and you can get odd size lengths! Do you know how hard it is to get a size 33 length. Probably the best feature plus the price. Quality is great and they look great. If they last 6 months or longer these will be my new go to jeans.
I've always been a 32x34 in AE jeans but a few reviews made me decide to go with a 33x34. I'm glad I went with the 33 waist, the 34 length was a wee bit longer than AE jeans but nothing ridiculous. I wasn't sure how to rate the fit since they were both too small (waist) and too big (length).
I'd still order the same size again so I'm really just complaining about these jeans being different than my usual OCD ordering of jeans for the last decade. They're good quality, have a decent amount of stretch and look grrrreat on.
I'll be buying more and save myself the shame of slumming in the AE clearance section. Job well done Amazon.
Top international reviews
ain problem is that these jeans were sold described as stretch