- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add funds directly to your Amazon Gift Card balance
- Add funds to your Amazon Gift Card balance, then use your balance to manage how much you spend while shopping.
- Save up for a purchase by adding funds to your Gift Card balance.
- Checkout faster when you reload to your Gift Card balance in advance.
- Set up Auto-Reload to automatically reload to your Gift Card Balance on a particular date, week, month or when your balance gets low.
- Reloaded funds never expire and have no fees.
- Amazon Reload purchases are not refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
From the manufacturer
With Amazon Reload, you can add funds quickly and easily using your credit, debit, or prepaid gift card and then use your balance toward millions of items on Amazon.
Two easy ways to add funds to your balance
With Reload, you can add funds to your Amazon Gift Card balance with a one-time, manual reload on a date of your choice.
Want to set it and forget it? You can set up Auto-Reload to schedule automated fund transfers to your balance--either when your funds drop below a certain amount or on a regularly scheduled daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
How does it work?
Each reload transaction adds an Amazon Gift Card to your Amazon Gift Card balance.
Are there any maintenance fees for the funds I reload and does the balance I reload expire?
No. Amazon Does not charge any fees for you balance and there is no expiration date for the balance you reload.
What can I use my balance to shop for?
You can use your balance toward eligible items on Amazon, including physical products, digital content, and offers from third party merchants.
Can I change my Auto-Reload setting?
Yes. Go to the Your Account View Gift Card balance page to change the amount of the Auto-Reload, the amount to trigger the Auto-Reload, or to turn off Auto-Reload.
Product detailsGift Amount:1 | Design Name:Amazon One-Time Reload
- Item model number : VariableDenomination
- Date First Available : April 13, 2021
- Manufacturer : Amazon
- ASIN : B086KKT3RX
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Indeed, it looks and feels more confusing.
The underlying tech seems to have changed.
Previously both the amount of the reload and the 2% cashback showed up quicker.
Now the reload transaction took a little longer to show up. The 2% Cash Back took even longer to show up.
Amazon failed to have announced the changes ahead of time!
Given the changes, the transaction should not slowed down and the 2% Cash Back should have been instanteous as it was previously.
Can't say I can blame other customers more alarming bad reviews. I join those saying, if it wasn't broke, why change it?
The explanation could have been given in the announcement that didn't happen.
I'll continue to use the program and monitor the situation.