Amazon eGift Card - Happy Holidays (Animated) [American Greetings]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery. Gift cards sent by email can be scheduled up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on Amazon.com and certain related sites as provided in the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To purchase a gift card for use on an Amazon website in another country, please visit: Amazon.ca, Amazon.cn, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.in, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.es, or Amazon.com.au.
From the manufacturer
How will I know that my gift card has been delivered?
You'll get an email when the recipient receives the eGift card. You also can confirm delivery by checking the order status on the Your Orders page. (Look for “received” under Status.)
What if I put in the wrong email address or phone number?
The email address or phone number can be updated until the card is redeemed. After that Amazon cannot cancel or re-fund your order and the balance cannot be transferred. If the gift card cannot be delivered we will notify you to update and resend.
How fast will an email or text message gift card be delivered?
eGift Cards are normally delivered within 5 minutes. In rare circumstances your delivery may be delayed. You can check your status of your gift card in your orders. If you schedule a delivery, the card will be sent on the day you selected.
How are email gift cards redeemed?
Recipients can click or tap the "Apply to your Amazon account" button in the email message. Alternatively, recipients can copy their claim code and paste it into the text field on the Redeem a gift card page.
Can the gift card be used on another Amazon website in another country?
No, Amazon.com Gift Cards can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on Amazon.com. However, the gift card recipient can use the Gift Card on Amazon.com and then ship to their address of choice either in the US or in another country.
Other ways to gift
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What i didnt like is that
1. it is not returnable/refundable.
2. Status only says received/resend. Doesnt say redeemed or not. I assumed that if I did not see resend then it has been used. I couldnt find a clear status that said redeemed
3. A gift card I sent before a year still showed resend implying card has not been redeemed. I had no option to refund or resend to a different email/phone but only to resend to the old number
Thanks again Amazon!