Ancaixin Wooden Toys for 1 Year Old Boys and Girls Montessori Size Sorting & Counting Puzzle Game Carrots Harvest Developmental Gifts for Fine Motor Skill
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.00 (5%)|
Save an extra 15% when you apply this coupon.
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Educational Objective||Dexterity, Hand-Eye Coordination, Shape Recognition, Sorting Skills, Motor Skills|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Safe Material: Made of New Zealand natural pine wood with water based paint. Non-toxic, smoothly surface. 100% safe for your baby. NOTICE： Please wipe clean the toy with mild detergent and damp cloth. Do not put it into water as the water may soak into the wood and make the paint peel. Avoid sun exposure.
- Sorting Game: Your baby will need to recognize the size of carrots to put them back to the slot.
- Developmental Benefits: While playing with this wooden toy, your little one is also developing fine motor skill, hand-eye coordination, shape recognition and dexterity.
- Great Gift: Best choice for preschool toddlers as their birthday present. The cute design will always catch babies' eyes. Tested according to requests. No choking hazard. If you'd like to check the test results, please feel free to contact.
- This educational wooden toy is designed to encourage early age kids to be independent, resourceful and pragmatic explorers in the world around them.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
100% Safe for baby
No choking hazard
A Montessori Manipulative for 1-3 year olds
This educational wooden toy is designed to encourage early age kids to be independent, resourceful and pragmatic explorers in the world around them.
Unlike other toys with multiple color, function, sounds etc., ACX Carrot Harvest will teach your baby only one focused skill.
Each "carrots" is exactly the same color, shape and texture. What varies is only the size. So your kids are then able to focus on this particular task at hand without distraction or confusion.
- Made from natural but attractive solid pine wood from New Zealand
- Free of distractions
- Focus on single task
- Child-sized and a part of practical life
Children love to participate in practical life elements of family daily routine. This toy mimics how carrots actually grow in a garden and encourage child to participate in the activity at hand.
Made with sturdy material with fine finish.
No issue if your baby like to thrown or drop them down.
No splinters in your baby's little fingers.
Well packed in a cute box. Good gift choice for newborn kids.
|Baby Balance Bike||Baby Balance Bike||UU Toddler Trike||Toddler Balance Bike||3 in 1 Kids Trike||Rainbow Blocks|
|Recommend Age||10-24 Month||10 - 36 Months||1 - 4 Years Old||2 - 6 Years Old||1.5 - 4 Years Old||3 Years and Up|
|Material||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Solid Wood|
|Weight||4.4 Pound||4.4 Pound||7.1 Pound||8 Pound||10.5 Pound||1.2 Pound|
|Feature||Best for Balance||Blink Eyes||Detachable Support Wheel||Adjustable Seat Height||2/3 Wheels Mode Transform||3 Shapes of Rainbow Blocks|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Katie on May 18, 2020
We’ve only had a few weeks but all the pieces appear durable and well made. We’ve washed the carrots a couple times and not had any issues and the carrots have been thrown and dropped and nothing has broke or cracked.
Great little toy and I am so glad I bought it, would definitely recommend!