Enhance your purchase
- Gold- and silver-tone dress watch with rectangular sunray dial and Roman numeral and stick markers
- 16 mm metal case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Metal band with bangle bracelet clasp
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
From the manufacturer
About Anne Klein Watches
The Anne Klein woman is multifaceted, sophisticated, and above all real. Driven by confidence, honesty, and adventure, her devotion to design and quality is reflected in her everyday essentials. From Anne Klein, this woman expects a consistent fit, good quality, and something she can move and feel comfortable in. She wants to feel timeless yet modern, sensual yet bold, and unconstrained by seasonality.
Scratch resistant mineral crystal lens and Japanese quartz movement.
Polished gold-and-silver tones make the AK Anne Klein Women's Two-Tone Dress Watch #104899SVTT extra sophisticated. A gold-and-silver-tone metal band measures 8 millimeters wide and joins to a 16-millimeter rectangular metal case. A gold-tone bezel beautifully frames a silver-tone dial. Gold-tone Roman numeral hour indicators at the three, six, nine, and 12 o'clock positions mix with gold-tone slash hour indicators and gold-tone hands for a pretty contrast.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches; 1.02 Ounces
- Item model number : 10/4899SVTT
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : March 15, 2005
- Manufacturer : Anne Klein
- ASIN : B0006MFKJS
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #19,992 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #42 in Women's Wrist Watches
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Anne Klein|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Bangle bracelet clasp|
|Case diameter||16 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||6 millimeters|
|Band size||7.5 inches|
|Band width||8 millimeters|
|Item weight||1.02 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
|Warranty||If you'd like a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for a product found on Amazon.com, you can contact the manufacturer directly or visit their website for more information. Manufacturer's warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.|
Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on September 2, 2019
Personally I found it too small when I opened up the box to check so I didn't think they would like it enough to keep or want it but turned out they did like the look and the size.