|Product Dimensions||5.12 x 2.91 x 1.42 inches; 3.49 Ounces|
|Item Weight||3.48 ounces|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||MK2E3AM/A|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||August 3, 2021|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Apple Magic Mouse (Wireless, Rechargable) - Silver
|List Price:||$79.00 Details|
|Price:||$74.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.01 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, USB-C|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office, Gaming|
|Compatible Devices||IPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad (5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th generation), iPad Air (3rd and 4th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini (5th and 6th generation), iPad mini 4, IMac (24-inch, M1, 2021), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019 - 2020), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015), iMac Pro (2017), Mac mini (M1, 2020), Mac mini (2018) Mac mini (Late 2014), Mac Pro (2019), Mac Pro (Late 2013), MacBook Air (M1, 2020), MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020), MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019), MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017), MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015), MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021), MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021), MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020) MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019), MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015), MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019) MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015), MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 – 2017) See more|
|Model Name||Magic Mouse|
About this item
- Magic Mouse is wireless and rechargeable, with an optimized foot design that lets it glide smoothly across your desk
- The Multi-Touch surface allows you to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages and scrolling through documents.
- The incredibly long-lasting internal battery will power your Magic Mouse for about a month or more between charges
- It’s ready to go right out of the box and pairs automatically with your Mac, and it includes a woven USB-C to Lightning Cable that lets you pair and charge by connecting to a USB-C port on your Mac.
- System Requirements: Bluetooth-enabled Mac with OS X 10.11 or later , iPad with iPadOS 13.4 or later
Compare Apple Magic Mouse products
Magic Mouse (Latest Model)
0.85 inch (2.16 cm)
2.25 inches (5.71 cm)
4.47 inches (11.35 cm)
0.22 pound (0.099 kg)
Bluetooth-enabled Mac with OS X 10.11 or later , iPad with iPadOS 13.4 or later
What’s in the Box
Magic Mouse, USB-C to Lightning Cable
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I throw this in my backpack when I head to campus and it works amazing right out of the gate. I’ve had no issues with it EXCEPT (and this is 100% my fault) I thought my MacBook Air track pad was broken cause the curser was going bonkers only to realize the Magic Mouse connected via Bluetooth from my backpack and was making it go crazy so ALWAYS REMEMBER TO TURN IT OFF lol but it goes to show how strong the Bluetooth is and how sensitive it is (which you can adjust in the settings)
My Macbook Air is older (listed as compatible) and doesn't have a USB-C port to pair the mouse or charge, but my USB/Lightning cable and charger I use for my phone works just fine.
Otherwise works flawlessly.
All that said, the mouse turns into a productivity machine with the purchase of:
1) Side comfort grips
2) Silicone top cushion
If you are not willing to invest in the above, avoid this product at all costs.
No major visual changes have been made to the new gen magic mouse although i feel its easier and more smoother than the previous model. The battery charge retention too is extended by about 20% than its predecessor.
Overall, the Magic mouse continues to be my favorite of them all.
Top reviews from other countries
Ergonomics were a challenge at first but it really didn’t take long to adjust to.
Love the gestures. They take little time to learn. The corresponding action for a gesture just makes sense. Very fluid.
One thing I have noticed - when I leave my laptop and mouse idle for a few minutes the gestures sometimes stop working. The pointer will track and I am able still able to click. The solution I’ve found is disconnecting Bluetooth and repairing (takes 2-3 seconds). A slight inconvenience at times.
Overall, love the purchase. Highly recommend.