|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 6.4 x 2.6 inches; 1.8 Pounds|
|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Item model number||MR912LL/A|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||September 12, 2017|
Add to your order
from Amazon.com Services LLC $29.00
- AppleCare+ for Apple TV extends your coverage to two years from your Apple TV purchase date.
- Get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about tvOS, iCloud, AirPlay, and more.
- Get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Global repair coverage
- Hardware coverage for your Apple TV, AirPort, included Siri Remote and power cord
- Software support for setting up Apple TV and connecting to Wi-Fi and iCloud, renting and purchasing movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store, using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on your HDTV, connecting to additional services such as Netflix, Hulu, and more
- AppleCare products must be purchased with an applicable Apple device. Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email post-enrollment and can be downloaded through your Digital Items Page (Your Account-->Games and Software).
- AppleCare+ will automatically be enrolled at the time of your Apple device’s shipment, and Proof of Coverage will be emailed within 3 days after your device ships.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Apple TV (32GB, 4th Generation)
Enhance your purchase
|Supported Internet Services||Netflix, Hulu, Espn|
|Item Weight||1.8 Pounds|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.3 x 6.4 x 2.6 inches|
|Video Output Resolution||1920x1080 Pixels|
About this item
- 1080p HD for high-quality video
- Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 surround sound
- Watch original stories from the most creative minds in TV and film on Apple TV+; included for one year when you buy an Apple TV HD
- Play groundbreaking, new original games from Apple Arcade
- Use AirPlay to view photos and videos from your iPhone and iPad on your TV
- Ask Siri to search for movies, shows, and games with the Siri Remote
Compare Apple TV products
|Price||From: $149.00||From: $179.00|
|Video Output||1080p||2160p, Dolby Vision and HDR10|
|Audio Output||Up to Dolby Atmos 360-degree cinema sound||Up to Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 surround sound|
|Processor||A8 chip with 64-bit architecture||A10X Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture|
Apple TV HD
In the Box
Apple TV HD, Siri Remote, Power cord, Documentation, Lightning to USB cable
10/100BASE-T Ethernet; 802.11ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO; Bluetooth 4.0
HDMI 1.43, 10/100BASE-T Ethernet, IR receiver, USB-C (service only)
1.4 inches (35 mm)
3.9 inches (98 mm)
3.9 inches (98 mm)
15 ounces (425 g)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The remote is not intuitive. I can deal with that. What is harder for me (and more so for my family and guests) is that having the Apple TV gives me yet-another-remote. I often have to turn on the TV for others. I have to use multiple remotes (we have a sound bar also) to get to a program or to switch between cable and streaming content. I get calls for help.
Now a plus for Apple TV: My one Smart TV just had the wireless stop working. Without a wireless or wired connection, my expensive Smart TV is an expensive Dumb TV. I immediately realized that I would have to get yet-another-Apple TV for my home. That is a much cheaper alternative than another 65" Smart TV.
Top reviews from other countries
I struggled to find a cable in my box that would fit, including premium cables, despite them connecting to other devices, without problems. (had the same issue with a 4K unit that I returned as I thought it was faulty)
However, once I got a cable that would fit, installation was a breeze, using my iPhone.
I can confirm that it runs: BBC iPlayer, ITV hub, 4OD, My5, Amazon Prime and NowTV.
I can also control it with my Harmony Ultimate remote.
What is just not good enough is the failure to supply a HDMI lead or a plug for charging. I know a lot of people have the odd charger plug knocking about the house, but that’s not good enough. I want the equipment needed, not to have to hunt around for the stuff. Considering the price I expect more.