- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Arteck Universal Bluetooth Keyboard Multi-Device Stainless Steel Full Size Wireless Keyboard for Windows, iOS, Android, Computer Desktop Laptop Surface Tablet Smartphone Built in Rechargeable Battery
|List Price:||$29.99 Details|
|With Deal:||$25.49 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.50 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, PC, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Number of Keys||3|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.9 x 4.9 x 0.6 inches|
|Operating System||Mac os|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3 Devices Switch with A Single Clicking: This keyboard is able to connect to 3 devices at the same time. You can switch between 3 devices with a single key clicking.
- Ergonomic design: Stainless steel material gives heavy duty feeling, low-profile keys, full size keys, arrow keys, number pad, shortcuts offer quiet and comfortable typing.
- Broad Compatibility: Use with all four major operating systems supporting Bluetooth (iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows), including Computer, Desktop, PC, Laptop / iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad, iPad Min, iPhone, Smartphone / Android Tablets like Samsung Galaxy, Surface etc.
- 6-Month Battery Life: Rechargeable lithium battery with an industry-high capacity lasts for 6 months with single charge (based on 2 hours non-stop use per day).
- Package contents: Arteck Stainless Bluetooth Keyboard, USB charging cable, welcome guide, our 24-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Industry Leading Ergonomic Design
Stainless steel material gives heavy duty feeling and the low-profile keys offer quiet and comfortable typing.
It allows you to gain quick access to common functions, such as volume level, playback control, copy paste text, and more. It also provides arrow keys, number pad with slim and compact design.
Switch Between 3 Devices with A Single Clicking
This keyboard is able to connect to 3 devices at the same time. After you pair the keyboard with 3 devices by long pressing the blue key at the first time, you can simply switch the keyboard to type on any of the device with a single key clicking.
Cross Platform Compatible
Fully functional to all four major operating system: IOS / Android / MacOS / Windows, and features system-specific function keys for each operating systems. Any Bluetooth supported devices such as laptop, computer, tablet, smartphone can easily be paired and gained quick access to common functions, such as volume level, playback control, copy paste text, and more.
Comfortable, quiet typing
The whisper-quiet, low-profile keys bring a whole new level of comfort to your fingertips. What's more, keep all your most-used functions and media controls closer than ever Windows-dedicated hot keys.
Keyboard with scissors kick construction can be used more than 3 million times continuously.
Built-in industry-high rechargeable Li-polymer battery provides 6-month use on a single charge. (based on 2 hours non-stop use per day)
2 Years Warranty
If you have problem to use the keyboard, you can reconnect the keyboard and the keyboard has 3 channels to change. If you still have the issue, you can contact the support team printed at the back of the keyboard as the product has 2 years warranty.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Easy set up and pairing to 3 devices. I have this paired to my Note 10 which makes texting a lot easier.
- No double key strokes or anything weird i've read about on other bluetooth key boards.
- Fast waking from sleep.
- Cheap AF
- Not ergonomic as advertised. I'm a chiropractor and know what ergo is, and this keyboard is far from it.
- Micro USB charging port. Come on, it's almost 2020, USB-C is the standard.
The only complaints so far is that it seems to be unable to wake my Windows 10 PC from sleep like my previous one did. The keyboard itself comes out of sleep no problem. Also, I had a glitch switching from my Mac to Windows system and had to turn the keyboard on/off. It happened just the one time and probably switched the keyboard between devices ~20 times.
Glad I got this and would recommend!
Update: I've had the keyboard for 4-5 months and while it's still working OK overall I'm encountering some challenges. At this point I have two keys that seem to be stuck without a good way to clean them. As a rule I don't eat or have food near the keyboard and wipe it down from time to time. It started with the right control key a few weeks ago. I attempted to remove the key and clean it up but haven't had much luck getting it back to "normal". Also, I'm now finding my left arrow key is starting to stick. If anyone has tips to clean or reattach a key please pass it along.
Update - 8/12/21: customer care contacted me and offered to make this right. While it's been some time since I posted the last update I appreciated their thoroughness and follow through on the issue. I would again recommend this and would buy Arteck hardware again in the future.
This has been a great alternative, in terms of price / value, convenience, construction quality, and features. They offer this in a cheaper version without Bluetooth, but I am glad I got this version. It took a couple triesd to pair with my laptop, but once I did it hasn't needed to be paired again since, and is fully functional. It has an on/off switch, but it will also turn itself off to save battery life after a few hours of non-use. Just tap a key or two and it comes awake.
It can be set up to work with up to three different devices supporting Bluetooth, including phones & tablets (but I haven't tried that yet). There are three different buttons to tell the keyboard which device to connect to, so I can also switch it to use it with my home PC.
It is thin and light, but the keyboard is almost full-size including a numeric keypad and arrow keys. This is nice for all of the Excel work that I do. The keys are somewhat flat and shallow, like the "chiclet" keyboards on some 80's computers, but I've gotten used to it. They have solid feedback, and I don't make many errors (except the ones I usually make anyway). One thing I haven't adjusted to yet is, sometimes when I want to use the left Shift key, I usually hit the Caps Lock key instead. I usually see my error and correct it, but I will have to adjust with time. Others here have noted the keyboard is not tilted, but I haven't found it to be an issue.
It is also very solidly constructed and good quality so far. As I'm writing this during the Coronavirus pandemic, I do try to disinfect it occasionally (at least a few times a week) with a light mist of either isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide, and a wipe-down afterward. This has caused no issues to battery life, functionality, or appearance. I haven't tried bleach, nor would I recommend it.
Bluetooth connectivity is fantastic, and absolutely no technical issues.
Build quality is amazing for such a low price.
Switching between devices is seamless.
No issues with missing keystrokes.
The keys are a larger than I expected. The size is not too much of an issue as it's roughly the same as the apple keyboard, However, the ratio between keys is about 1/5 the size of a standard square key. This takes some getting used to because sometimes I'm hitting multiple keys at the same time. Not only this but the amount of pressure required to press the keys is low so it's even easier to hit multiple keys. This might not be an issue for some however for those who are used to laptops they'll probably be used to smaller keys and distance between keys.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on July 7, 2021
I'm very happy with the Arteck Universal Bluetooth Keyboard. It is very is well built. The keyboard action is much like my laptop but the keyboard is less cramped and the separate arrow keys and number pad are a welcome bonus. I have my keyboard connected by Bluetooth to my Android phone and my Android tablet and it takes one key press to switch so I can quickly write a long text on my phone and then get back to my real work on my PC. Recommended.