AutoMouse Nissan GT-R Wireless Laser Optical Mouse (White)
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical, Laser|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wireless, Bluetooth, USB
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
Customers also search
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product description AutoMouse Toyota 86 Car Wireless Laser Optical Mouse Product Features: Computer Mouse with 2.4GHz wireless technology Resolution: 1000/1500/2000 DPI scanning (change manually) Operating range: 10 meter Low battery warning Energy saving function Built-in automatic shut off timer On / Off LED headlight Zoom out and Zoom in function, website browsing USB receiver: Plug n' Play Storage USB Slot Compatible with PC or MAC Support windows and MAC10 x OS 1x AA Battery operated Official License Product
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The DPI setting is an awesome addition. There are 3 settings, I use the second one mostly.
2. The scroll mouse feels better to the touch
3. Its lighter
4. Glides smoother, eliminating the cratchy sound.
5. Precision is on point.
1. There are no back lights, they are just stick on. The front light illuminate from behind the headlights and not through them
2. It's smaller, my large hands get cramped after long hours of usage ( 8+ hours )
3. No number plates and the trims are all colored the same paint as the car. The exhaust is in black instead of chrome, so it kinda hard to see.
I am giving it 5 stars because this mouse even though when compared to the other model may be a bit lacking in the external detailing, (that's in MY OPINION) but it is still a great mouse, that I use daily