BBplusDD Toddler Reward Chart for Kids, Responsibility Chart Encourages Good Behavior, Weekly and Daily Chore Chart for Kids with 30 Magnetic Tags & 70 Stars, 17.3" x 11.7"
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MAGNETIC RESPONSIBILITY CHART- The BBplusDD Magnetic Responsibility Chart includes 2 marker pens, 1 storage bag, 1 magnetic reward chart, 30 magnets featuring behaviors such as "Take care of pet," "Get dressed," as well as 70 star rewards.
- I CAN DO IT - This checklist chore chart is perfect for pre-school age kids. These reward chart for kids and toddlers has a practical design with seven days of the weeks to keep them organized.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MAGNETS – Our kids behavior chart for home along with all the included pieces are made with premium quality. Rewards charts for kids will stay fixed in place on any magnet friendly metal surface like a standard refrigerator or appliance.
- ENCOURAGES GOOD BEHAVIOR - This chore charts help with concentration, teach independence, stimulate self-esteem, help them be autonomous and achieve things on their own, as well as create a sense of responsibility and confidence.
- MORE CONFIDENT AND MORE SUCCESSFUL - Those children who do have a set of chores have higher self-dependent, are more confidence and responsible, and are better able to deal with frustration and delay gratification, all of which contribute to greater success in the future.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Responsibility Chart is a great way to teach kids responsibility, independence, and self-sufficiency. Getting started with kids assigned chores can be challenging, but organization can help. Use our chore charts for kids to begin.
1. Let Your Kids Help
Get your kids involved in the chore planning process! This is a great way to ensure you get their buy-in.
2. Keep It Visible And Fun!
It’s important your child can see the chore chart to keep track of what they’re responsible for, so be sure to put it at kid eye-level someplace they will walk past daily.
3. Train Them
Just like any employee who starts a new job, your kids aren’t automatically going to know how to do all the jobs you assign them. You have to train them!
4. Be A Role Model
Kids are mimics. They watch everything you do and will copy it. So if they see you slacking off on days you’re should be doing your adult chores, they’ll think they can slack off too.
5. Determine Rewards
We’re big believers in doing chores because they contribute to the family and not for monetary reward. There are enough stars as rewards for your kids.
Our chore chart for kids can record your child's daily, weekly, monthly and yearly performance. This way you can clearly see the impact of these behaviors on your child.
The Magnetic Responsibility Chart includes:
-- 1 magnetic reward chart
-- 2 marker pens
-- 1 storage bag
-- 30 magnets featuring behaviors
-- 70 star rewards