Other Sellers on Amazon
Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar With the Mother– USDA Certified Organic – Raw, Unfiltered All Natural Ingredients, 1 Gallon
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Apple Cider Vinegar|
|Liquid Volume||3790 Milliliters|
|Specialty||Certified Organic, Kosher Certified, No GMO|
About this item
- BRAGG APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: The Bragg ACV Vinegar is made from organically grown apples, and offers various health benefits. To easily incorporate ACV into your diet, you can take a daily 2 oz shot, pour it over your salad, drink in a morning elixir with water and lemon, or add it to your hot tea.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: The Bragg ACV is raw, unfiltered, and crafted from organically grown apples. It is USDA certified organic, Non-GMO Verified, and Kosher certified.
- MOTHER OF VINEGAR: The ‘Mother’ consists of strands of proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria that give the product its murky appearance. The ‘Mother’ is used for its natural cleansing qualities.
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR HEALTH BENEFITS: Drinking a daily dose of Bragg Organic ACV offers many health benefits. ACV can help support a healthy immune system, aids in maintaining a healthy weight, delivers prebiotics, and helps you maintain normal glucose levels.
- The Bragg Difference: A diet rich in organic fruits and veggies is essential to vibrant health. Our ingredients always come from the land, not a lab. It’s our vital difference.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATIONS (2)
Compact by Design is a new sustainability certification created by Amazon to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|750 MG acetic acid per serving||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Certified Organic||Made with Bragg Organic ACV||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No high fructose corn syrup||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Here are a few of the many ways products can qualify:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.1 x 6.1 x 11.81 inches; 8.36 Pounds
- Item model number : 74305011283
- UPC : 074305011283 642337993879 074305801280 767563625681
- Manufacturer : Bragg Live Foods
- ASIN : B074JDMMNL
- Best Sellers Rank: #834 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #2 in Apple Cider Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
Certified Organic, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar And Purified Water.
PLEASE NOTE IF THE GALLON BOTTLE IS NOT AVAILABLE WE WILL SUBSTITUTE WITH 4 QUARTS & SOMETIMES MORE current expiration is 2022
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update, can't return the product. Anyone want to see a video of me pouring this gallon of garbage down the drain? I'm be buying from legit sellers from now on...my local grocery store.
By Russ D on August 13, 2020
was not yoo happy with me. I sent in a request for this problem to be taken care of...but I GUESS I AM NOT A GOOD
ENOUGH CUSTOMER TO WORRY WITH....
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.