Other Sellers on Amazon
LorAnn Buttery Sweet Dough Bakery Emulsion, 4 ounce bottle
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Buttery Sweet Dough|
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LorAnn's Buttery Sweet Dough baking & flavoring emulsion has the rich taste of creamery butter combined with a hint of citrus and vanilla that will give your homemade sweet breads, pastries and buttercream frostings an irresistible "bakery shop" flavor. The aroma and flavor reminds us of a Danish pastry fresh from the bakery! Buttery Sweet Dough Bakery Emulsion will be the "secret ingredient" in your baked goods & frostings!In your recipes calling for vanilla extract.
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Packaged in BPA free, recyclable PET plastic bottles.
- Water Based ( Soluble in Water)
- Gluten Free - Made in USA
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Expiration Date: 10/31/21
LorAnn Oils is certified as a Safe Quality Food (SQF) Manufacturer. SQF certification ensures that product and process comply with regulatory, international, and scientifically proven standards for safety. In addition to its focus on food safety, SQF allows suppliers to demonstrate their excellence in adhering to the highest quality standards of handling, preparation, and processing.
Kosher Certification by Star-K
Flavor Usage Chart
Quick and Easy Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 1 standard boxed chocolate or devil's food cake mix*
- 2 tablespoons LorAnn Red Velvet Bakery Emulsion (Adds color and flavor! No additional coloring is necessary)
*Traditional red velvet cake has a chocolate note, but LorAnn's Red Velvet emulsion works great when added to a white or yellow boxed cake mix as well. Quick Red Velvet cake & cupcake recipe using LorAnn Oils Red Velvet Bakery Emulsion.
Prepare batter according to package directions, adding the emulsion along with the liquid ingredients. For traditional red velvet, frost with your favorite cream cheese frosting.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Melanie on July 10, 2019
We were worried when we opened the bottle and were met with an overpowering aroma of butterscotch, but we gamely added a single drop to a half-cup (4 oz) of half-and-half for taste testing. To our amazement, that single drop imparted a delightful buttery flavor! (Our ice cream recipe called for cream rather than half-and-half, so the buttery half-and-half went in some chai tea instead -- delicious!) We wound up using six drops of butter emulsion to one quart (32 oz) of heavy cream, and our ice cream came out "just right!"
Dosing note: The bottle doesn't come with an eyedropper, so we used a straw with a thumb over the upper end, which worked great.
By Dianna on September 2, 2020