10pcs Star Shape Foil Mylar Helium Balloon 18" Balloon Birthday Party Decoration Foil Balloons,Wedding,Baby Shower Decor - Blue
Enhance your purchase
|Occasion||Engagement, Wedding, Baby Shower, Anniversary, Birthday|
|Included Components||Balloon straw|
|Theme||Birthday Wedding Engagement Party Balloon|
|Unit Count||1.0 Count|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||18 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Number Theme||Number 10|
|Size||10 Count (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Material:It is aluminum film, color uniform, spherical beautiful
- Size:18 inch,Color:Blue
- Content:10 pcs balloon+BLOW UP STRAW
- After the inflation is completed, pinched flat the ball, ball mouth comes automatically sealing glue!
- This product can be used for birthday party, baby shower, anniversary, give away gift and banquets,wedding arrangements,holiday party and other theme party.You can design beautiful scenes for youself.
Buy it with
These beautiful huge balloons will be a hit at your wedding, engagement party, celebration, holiday, birthday, show, party activities, or other fun event! These balloons also make great props for a photoshoot. They all have a self-sealing valve and easy to fill with a simple plastic drinking straw! Or if you prefer, you can use a pump or have them filled professionally at a store.
10 pcs balloons
Please note: The balloons are reusable! Just insert a straw Into the valve and squeeze the air or helium out of the balloons, fold them up and store them from away.
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Victoria McClain on July 17, 2022
The only maybe difference is the helium used. I bought a pre-filled helium tank so I could blow up balloons myself. SO it is either the helium in new tank is bad quality or Amazon balloons. I will be experimenting. If party store will fill my Amazon balloons for me I will know for sure. I have to know. Keep you posted.