BestPet 24,30,36,42,48 Inch Dog Crates for Large Dogs Folding Mental Wire Crates Dog Kennels Outdoor and Indoor Pet Dog Cage Crate with Double-Door,Divider Panel, Removable Tray and Handle
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||42.13"L x 26.77"W x 29.53"H|
|Specific Uses for Product||Active|
|Special Feature||Removable, Lightweight, Leak Proof, Easy To Clean, Secure, Durable, Collapsible, Lockable, Comfortable See more|
About this item
- ✔【DOG CRATE MADE OF DURABLE MATERIALS】: The dog crate made of high tensile-strength wire gauge. The dog cage ideal for training and transporting well-behaved pets. Pet crate epoxy coating finish extends the life of the crate and provides resistance against rust, corrosion, and fading, even in the most extreme climates. Dog Crate Dog Cage Pet Crate.
- ✔【DESIGNED TO SAFE AND COMFORTABLE】: The pet cage have two large doors, one on the front and one on the side, are easy to open, close. Heavy duty securely lock with dual latches, providing a safe and secure environment for your pet. The dog cage designed to keep animals safe and comfortable. Pet kennel wire dog crate animal cage.
- ✔【EASY ASSEMBLY】: This dog cage does not require any tool assembly, Dog cage can be deployed directly. It only takes a few minutes. The pet cage divider can separate two pets in two spaces. Dog crate pet cage dog cage with divider.
- ✔【EASY TO CLEAN】: The dog cage Includes a durable leak-proof ABS composite tray that will not stain, warp, corrode or retain pet odors. The pet cage bottom pan features an integrated lip around the perimeter, to contain any mess from spilling outside the dog kennel. Dog cage with tray pet crate metal dog cage.
- ✔【FOLDS EASY TO STORAGE AND PORTABLE】: Please use it for cage trainned dog only
Customer ratings by feature
There is a newer model of this item:
Easy Set Up
The metal dog crate sets up easily in seconds--no tools required.
Pan Stop keeps easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean plastic pan in place.
Safe & Secure Home
Two heavy duty slide-bolt latches firmly locks dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their dog crate.
Fold and Carry
Sets up and folds down in seconds with no tools required! Easy-to-attach plastic handles make it easy to transport the folded crate.
|24 inches pet playpen||30 inches pet playpen||36 inches pet playpen||42 inches pet playpen||48 inches pet playpen|
|Each panel size||24 x 24 inches||24 x 30 inches||24 x 36 inches||24 x 42 inches||24 x 48 inches|
|3 wheels pet stroller||4 wheels pet stroller||4 wheels pet stroller||2 layer pet stroller||3 wheels pet stroller with raincover|
|size||33 X 17.5 X 38.6 inches||35 x 17.9 x 38.4 inches||30 x 19 x 36.8 inches||19.5 x 20.1 x 30.9 inches||33 x 17.5 x 38.6 inches|
|Color options||Black,blue,pink,purple,red||Black,blue,pink,purple,red||Blue,leopard skin,orange,pink,red,teal,yellow plaid||Black||Leopard Skin|
|with cup holder||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|With storage brasket||✓||✓||no||no||✓|
- Product Dimensions : 42.13 x 26.77 x 29.53 inches; 24.6 Pounds
- Item model number : BestPet Dog Crate Double Door
- Date First Available : October 5, 2015
- Manufacturer : BestPet
- ASIN : B07PK6XBBT
- Customer Reviews:
These premium quality BestPet metal pet crates are crafted using commercial-quality materials and superior manufacturing. The crates feature multiple doors that lock easily with a slide-bolt latch. Finished with a durable black Electro-coat finish, these crates are rust, corrosion, and fade resistant even in extreme climates. To set-up, simply unbox and fold open; no tools are required. Each crate features a lightweight, slide-out tray made of durable ABS plastic. The tray features a lip around the perimeter and is held in place with a retaining bar making it easy to remove and clean without needing to open the crate door. With the rounded edges of the crates, your pet cannot injure themselves on any sharp metal pieces. Features： ✔Set-up and fold-down in seconds, no tools needed. ✔A front and a side door for convenience. ✔Two Bolt Latches for each door,Keep pup safe. ✔Tough ABS plastic pan easy to clean. ✔Protable split divider. ✔Sturdy metal construction. ✔Durable antirust black epoxy coating. ✔Travel Safe - Take it anywhere. ✔Rounded Edges to protect pet. ✔Fully Assembled, just open and fold.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By kathy on September 27, 2022
This crate's selling point for me was the fact that it is 26 inches tall. Most crates of this kind are 24 or 25" high. But my dog is tall and needs a 27" high crate, but my space is very limited so I did not want to get the next size up as those are much longer. I wish they'd make a taller crate for tall dogs as I don't think making it 27" high would weaken the design of this crate. But at 26" it is better than any others I could find and is doable.
My main gripes though is that I wish the side door was hinged on the other side of the opening. My dog is out of a kennel and appreciates having a crate to nap in, so I intended to leave it set up with one door open at all times so he could use it as he wished. But since the door opens at the end of the crate with the hinge near the corner, that left the door sticking out for me to trip over as I passed by (I'm blind). If the hinge were on the other side the door could fold back against the side of the crate when opened.
Also the sliding bolt latch is not that simple to use. You have to slide the two bolts across one at a time and I often had to jiggle the gate to get the bolts lined up so they'd slide over. I've seen a better design where the sliding bolt was oriented vertically and you lifted it up and slid it into 2 locking rings in one smooth motion. I would have preferred that design.
Also the carrying handle is pathetic. It's so cheap and thin that I'm surprised it can support the 30lbs weight when you want to move this thing!
This crate makes an acceptable household crate. I like that it is fairly easy to fold down and can be stored away to make more room for guests or to take along on a long trip. But it is not quite so simple to handle so it does not lend itself well to shows or such situations where the crate will need to be moved often.
The major issue is that there are some spots that have sharp metal that they just didn't sand down and just put the black coat over. I found this out when I took it out of the box and got cut on one by one of the latches. Which leaves you with the option of sanding them your self and then putting a new water proof coating on or leaving it and hoping you/ your dog doesn't get caught on one of the little shards.
There's a reason this is way more affordable than other crates. If your desperate for a crate and don't have much money this is fine other wise go to a pet store the quality is much better.
By Loopdy on September 1, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
This one seems to have passed quality control blindly!
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on August 24, 2022
This one seems to have passed quality control blindly!
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on September 18, 2022