Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad, Classic, Twin Pack, 15.5 oz
|Price:||$3.44 ($0.22 / Ounce) $3.26 ($0.21 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Soy, Milk, Wheat, Eggs|
|Package Weight||0.48 Kilograms|
About this item
- PASTA SALAD MIX: Delicious classic pasta salad perfect for a tasty side
- FULL OF FLAVOR: Combines shell pasta, red peppers and seasoning for a delicious dish
- QUICK AND EASY: Whip up a pasta salad in three easy steps
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: Add a flavor twist with cooked turkey, canned tuna or shredded cheese
- CONTAINS: 15.5 oz
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.com. Shop items
From the manufacturer
Recipes We Love
Zesty Potluck Pasta Salad
Love to bring home an empty bowl from potlucks? Here’s a crowd-size pasta pleaser that almost guarantees an empty bowl.
Turkey-Cranberry Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
With Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad ranch and bacon salad mix you can have this flavorful dinner ready in just 25 minutes!
Layered Mexican Party Salad
You’re 30 minutes away from a fiesta of flavors in a big bowl of luscious layered salad.
Club Pasta Salad
- 1 package Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad ranch & bacon pasta salad mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato, cut into fourths
- 1/2 cup julienne strips Cheddar cheese
- 4 cups bite-size pieces lettuce
Bring the all-American flavors of a club sandwich into your kitchen with this ready-in-a-flash salad
1. Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
2. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
3. Stir Seasoning mix and mayonnaise in large bowl. Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients except lettuce. Serve on lettuce. Refrigerate leftovers (if desired, moisten with a few teaspoons milk before serving).
Enjoy the taste of summer all year round with Suddenly Salad pasta salad kits! These mixes can be prepared in just three simple steps and are made with delicious ingredients the whole family will love. Suddenly tasty, suddenly smiling, Suddenly Salad! Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad Classic Mix is the perfect side to a main dish. This pasta salad box comes to life in just three easy steps. Simply boil the pasta, mix the seasoning with oil and water, combine everything together, then refrigerate. You can customize this quick and versatile ready-made side your own way with additional toppings like cooked turkey or roast beef, chopped veggies, or shredded cheese. Add your twist to this easy-to-make classic pasta salad. Make enough for a large group or save extra for leftovers.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.2 x 5.2 x 7.5 inches; 15.5 Ounces
- Item model number : 00016000357945
- UPC : 016000169463
- Manufacturer : General Mills
- ASIN : B00Y0UX4FY
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,506 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Packaged Pasta Salads
- Customer Reviews:
Enriched Plain/Spinach/Tomato Rotini (wheat flour, spinach*, tomato*, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Maltodextrin, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Red Bell Pepper*. Contains 1 % or less of: Potassium Chloride, Citric Acid, Basil, Parsley*, Natural Flavor, Garlic*, Onion*, Vegetable Oil (canola, soybean and/or sunflower oil), Spice, Guar Gum, Vinegar*, Whey, Romano Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast Extract, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent). *Dried.
For Half Box You Will Need 3 Tablespoons Cold Water and 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil 1. Fill 3-quart saucepan two-thirds full of water. Heat to boiling. Add 1 pouch Pasta. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. (For more tender pasta, boil 1 to 2 minutes longer.) 2. While pasta is cooking, stir together 1 packet Seasoning, cold water and oil in medium bowl. Set aside. 3. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain well. Stir pasta into seasoning mixture. Serve immediately, or refrigerate. (If desired, stir in additional oil, 1 teaspoon at a time, to moisten refrigerated salad.) For entire box, make as directed above—except use 5-quart saucepan, large bowl, 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon cold water, 1/4 cup oil, both pouches of Pasta and both packets of Seasoning
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.