Bluetooth Mouse, INPHIC Rechargeable Wireless Mouse Multi-Device (Tri-Mode:BT 5.0/4.0+2.4Ghz) with Silent , 3 DPI Adjustment, Ergonomic Optical Mouse for Laptop Android Windows Mac OS, PM6BSBlack
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, Bluetooth, USB|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔Built-In 700mah High Quality Rechargeable Battery . When You Leave Your Mouse More Than 5 Minutes, It Will Automatically Get Into Sleep Mode Which Saves Electricity Of The Mouse, And Click Any Button For Waking Up The Mouse Again . The Mouse Will Enter Low Energy Mode Once The Battery Voltage Is Lower Than 3.3v And Shows A Red Light Indication From The Scroll Wheel. Furthermoer, It Will Automatically Turn Off Once The Battery Voltage Is Lower Than 3.0v And You Need To Recharge The Battery.
- ✔ Silent Click(left and right button): Silent Clicking Design For Left And Right Button Fits The Circumstance For Using The Mouse In Public, Such As Library, Dormitory, Office And So On, And Apart From Blue Light Indication During Recharging And Light Off After Full Recharge, This Design Results Worry-Free For Disturbing Others.
- ✔ Ergonomic Design: The Bluetooth Mouse Is Designed For Right-Handed User For The Best Hand Feeling. Six Efficient Buttons And Three Adjustable Dpi Level (1000/1200/1600) That Allow You To Freely Control The Mouse Speed.
- ✔Tri-Mode Connection: Inphic Bluetooth 5.0/4.0 And 2.4g Usb Connection. You Can Switch To Any Mode By Clicking The Mode Switch Button Located At The Bottom Of The Mouse. The Indication Lights Of Bluetooth 5.0, Bluetooth 4.0 And 2.4g Usb Are Green, Blue And Red, Respectively. Once You Complete The Pair Of Bluetooth Or Insert The Usb, You Can Freely Switch To Each Mode And The Maximum Operating Distance Of Each Mode Is 10 Meters.
- ✔ 1-Year Warranty: 45-Day Unconditional Refund And 12 Months Repairing Warranty. It Is Compatible With Windows 7/8/10/Xp, Vista And Mac Os System. Meanwhile, The Bluetooth 5.0 Is Compatible With Windows 8/10(But Not Windows 7 Or Xp), Android, Mac Os System; 2.4g Usb Connected Mode Support Any Usb Enabled Devices, Which Just Need To Simply Insert The Usb Receiver. P.S. Bluetooth 5.0 Supports Ios System For Both Ipad And Iphone, But The Ios System Has To Be Ios 14 Or Later Version.
Similar item to consider
Customers also search
Inphic was founded in 1993 by the first top team engaged in the development of digital audio and video products in China. After years of relentless work, we have successfully obtained more than 5 million stable customer groups in domestic and foreign markets.
Trend Science and Technology Research Institute
Inphic is simplified from in (cool), professional (professional), and high-tech (high-tech), and is committed to providing young people with cool and professional high-tech products. We want products that are not just purely functional, but also have good design. So here comes the inphic.
We are committed to becoming a recognized world-class intelligent hardware company, with the corporate mission of "improving people's entertainment level, reducing people's entertainment costs, and bringing the joy of technological progress to as many people as possible!"
Adhering to providing good product quality and excellent service for people all over the world, with 45 Days Money-Back and 12-Month support.
- 2.4G wireless mode: Win XP / WIN7 / WIN8 / WIN10 or later
- Bluetooth 4.0 mode: Win XP / WIN7 / WIN8 / WIN10, Mac, Chrome OS, Android System
- Bluetooth 5.0 mode: WIN8 / WIN10, Mac, Chrome OS, Android system (Bluetooth 5.0 does not support Win 7/ XP)
- Note: IOS (iPad/iPhone) is supported, but must be IOS 10.3 or above system.
How to connect to Bluetooth mode?
- Turn on the power switch to Bluetooth mode
- Bluetooth 5.0 mode: (green light flashes slowly); Bluetooth 4.0 mode:(blue light flashes slowly)
- Press the Bluetooth pairing button for about three seconds, the power indicator flashes (Bluetooth 5.0: Green; Bluetooth 4.0: Blue), indicate that the mouse is in pairing mode.
- Search for "BT5.0 Mouse_Pro" or "BT4.0 Mouse" through your devices, and then click to match. The indicator light will go out after pairing and the mouse can be used normally.
3 DPI ADJUSTABLE
Support stable connection and precise track with working distance of up to 10 meters. 3 DPI switches (1000, 1200, 1600) change the speed of the mouse freely
Real 5 million times keystroke Test and perform well. It's ideal for work or entertainment in home and office
MULTI-FUNCTION WIRELESS MOUSE
Featuring a 6-button design, You’ll quickly switch from page to page on the web in an instant and save time with the Forward/Backward buttons of this pc mouse
SMART POWER SAVING
The laptop mouse automatically goes into sleep mode after 5 minutes of inactivity to conserve power and can be activated again by gently moving it
|inphic Bluetooth Mouse||inphic Bluetooth Mouse||inphic Slim Wireless Mouse||inphic Wireless Mouse Rechargeable||inphic LED Wireless Mouse|
|Connectivity Technology||2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth 5.1/4.0||2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth 5.1/4.0||2.4G Wireless||2.4G Wireless||2.4G Wireless|
|Auto Sleep Mode||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Platform||Windows XP, Windows, Windows Vista, Linux||Windows XP, Windows, Windows Vista, Linux||Windows XP, Windows, Windows Vista, Linux||Windows XP, Windows, Windows Vista, Linux||Windows XP, Windows, Windows Vista, Linux|
Compare with similar items
| || |
Guuueoo Wireless Computer Mouse, 2.4G Portable Silent Ergonomic Mouse with USB Receiver, 3 Adjustable DPI, 6 Buttons-Optical Mouse for Laptop, PC, Tablet (Black)
RaceGT Wireless Computer Mouse, 2.4G Silent Cordless Mouse for Laptop, Mouse with 6 Buttons and 3 Adjustable DPI for Laptop, Deskbtop, MacBook , PC (Grey)
RaceGT Wireless Computer Mouse, 2.4G Silent Cordless Mouse for Laptop, Mouse with 6 Buttons and 3 Adjustable DPI for Laptop, Deskbtop, MacBook , PC (Blue)
RaceGT Wireless Computer Mouse, 2.4G Silent Cordless Mouse for Laptop, Mouse with 6 Buttons and 3 Adjustable DPI for Laptop, Deskbtop, MacBook , PC (Purple)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Inphic Electronics Co., Ltd.||Guuueoo-US||RaceGT01||RaceGT01||RaceGT01|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, USB, Wireless||USB||USB, Wireless||USB, Wireless||USB, Wireless|
|Item Dimensions||4.72 x 3.01 x 1.57 inches||4.41 x 3.46 x 1.89 inches||4.33 x 2.76 x 1.57 inches||4.33 x 2.76 x 1.57 inches||4.33 x 2.76 x 1.57 inches|
|Item Weight||3.53 ounces||2.68 ounces||1.59 ounces||1.59 ounces||1.59 ounces|
|Platform||Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows, Android, Windows Vista, iOS||Windows Vista, Windows XP||Linux, Windows XP, Windows Vista||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux||Windows XP, Linux, Windows Vista|
Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've recently come to use it as my daily driver with my Surface Go. Never any issues with connecting when I turn the power on. I have it paired with my work laptop as well. My only knock is that you may have to cycle the power coming out of sleep mode.
I like the look and feel of the mouse. The thumb buttons are spaced and placed well and the overall button response is good enough for gaming but I wouldn't go full on E-Sports with it. ;) It is very comfortable in the palm of my hand and it glides effortlessly on the mouse pad. The Wi-Fi dongle tucks away nicely without interfering in movement at all. The battery life is exceptional and charges to full rather quickly. You can charge it with a USB cable while using it so there's no real downtime if you're in pinch to get a work project done or writing reviews on Amazon.
The buttons are programmable with the Windows settings.
It's a baddass little mouse and well worth the purchase. We own two of them and are very satisfied with the product.
However, since I rarely used the mouse with my tablet or other devices, (maybe 1 or 2% of the time) it's not a big deal.
Bottom line is, it's a solid product, works well and really does pretty much meet my needs. I'll just learn to read descriptions more carefully in the future.
Pros: You can connect up to three separate devices. (2 using Bluetooth and 1 using the wireless usb port connector that can be stored inside of the mouse)
Pros: Charged using micro usb to a built in battery.
Depends on user: Right and left click buttons are silent.
Top reviews from other countries
Wenn dann aber der Mauszeiger über den ganzen Bildschirm springt, ist das eine Zumutung.
Dazu kommt das es nur eine Bluetoothverbindung zum Laptop zulässt und nicht die über den beigelegten Stick.
Ganz klares minus von mir. Da ich die zwei anderen Blutoothverbindungen zeitgleich zu meinen anderen Geräten brauche.
More seriously, the mouse itself is what it is. Everything works but I have no faith it will last very long. I will use as a backup and buy another from a more dependable manufacturer. Lesson learnt!
UPDATE - This rubbish has now completely stopped working, either with the dongle or on Bluetooth. Shame because it was ok when working but there's no way I'm buying one every month. If you need any sort of reliability I suggest strongly not going anywhere near this product!!
I wish Amazon allowed zero stars.
The mouse itself is very light and I was initially surprised at how light it is (87g or so) - but I've been using one of these for the last 12 months and haven't had any issues.
It does have a power saving mode and needs to be woken up every now and then - though i haven't tested if this causes issues while gaming.
The big drawback with this latest black version is the on/off switch protrudes slightly so you can flick it on and off - but its a fraction too long and touches the desk/mousemat as well as the four feet. The four stuck on feet weren't quite centred where they needed to be, so they dragged slightly.
It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but it was irritating after 60 seconds, so would be unbearable for any length of time.
The buttons all click nice and quietly enough, and the scroll is soft and quiet too. The side forward/back buttons click a little louder than the others and there's a bit of springy give in them before they click - though I've found that means they're forgiving and don't register a click if I accidentally touch them.
Buttons are silent apart from the scroll and side buttons, not a massive deal in my opinion.
Could be improved by somehow warning the user before the battery is about to die, as it can’t be used whilst charging. But for it’s price, I can’t really complain.