Other Sellers on Amazon
Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder, 14-ounce (Pack of 4)
|Price:||$20.59 ($0.25 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Bob's Red Mill|
|Diet Type||Gluten Free|
|Package Weight||2.61 Kilograms|
About this item
- WHOLESOME GOODNESS: Baking Powder is the go-to leavener for quick breads, biscuits, cakes and other no-yeast baking recipes
- GLUTEN FREE: To assure the integrity of our gluten free products, we’ve built a separate 100% gluten free facility and batch test in our quality control laboratory using an ELISA Gluten Assay test
- NO ADDED ALUMINUM: no aluminum added and no bitter aftertaste
- NON-GMO: Non-GMO Project Verified; we’ve always been committed to sourcing raw materials that are not modified through genetic engineering
- BOB'S RED MILL: Make folks a little happier: it’s the idea that keeps our stone mills grinding to fill every bag with wholesome goodness
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder
Bob's Red Mill Double Acting Baking Powder is a leavener used for baking. It releases carbon dioxide when exposed to moisture and heat, causing dough and batter to rise. It is gluten free and contains no added aluminum. This vegan baking powder is perfect for quick breads, biscuits, scones, waffles, pancakes, cakes and cookies. Use this chemical leavener for all your non-yeast baking. It makes consistently excellent baked goods every time.
Bob's Red Mill Baking Powder is the go-to leavener for quick breads, biscuits, cakes and other no-yeast baking recipes. It has no aluminum added and no bitter aftertaste.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 5.25 x 8.25 inches; 5.25 Pounds
- Item model number : 1050S144
- UPC : 039978033925
- Manufacturer : Bob's Red Mill
- ASIN : B078SYV4M3
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,616 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #7 in Baking Powder
- Customer Reviews:
Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, and Monocalcium Phosphate
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's also great in biscuits.
By Amazon Customer on July 29, 2021
I've lately become aware of the way our food is being grown and processed in the US. The use of genetically modified or genetically engineered wheat, corn, soy, canola, etc. is frightening!! My friend, Patt, calls it "Franken Food". Our gov't does not require manufacturers to label ingredients that are sourced GMO or GE (European and Asian gov'ts require it). Consumers need to be self advocates for their own health and the health of their families. That's why I love Amazon.com and Bob's Red Mill. The prices are competitive and the variety is endless. Thanks for providing options for families!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.