Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $74.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included. Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
Other Sellers on Amazon
Boss Office Products High Back No Tools Required Top Grain Leather Chair in Black
Enhance your purchase
Failed to load details.
|Product Dimensions||28"D x 27"W x 45"H|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office|
About this item
- NTR- No tools required for assembly; Beautifully upholstered with top grain Italian Leather
- Waterfall seat design eliminates leg fatigue; Ergonomic back design with lumbar support
- Upright locking position; Adjustable tilt tension
- Pneumatic gas lift seat height adjustment
- Ergonomic executive chair upholstered with top grain Italian leather
- Lumbar support; upright locking position; pneumatic gas-lift seat height adjustment
- Adjustable tilt tension control; waterfall seat design eliminates leg fatigue
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Boss Office Products B8701 High Back No Tools Required Top Grain Leather Chair
The No Tools Required Executive Top Grain Leather Chair by Boss Office Products adds impeccable style and distinguished design to your home, office, conference room, study and more. This office chair combines genuine leather, ergonomic design, and stable construction that elevates any space at work and home.
- Seat width: 21”
- Seat depth: 19.5”
- Seat height: 20” - 23.5”
- Arm height: 27” - 30.5”
- Overall: 27”W x 28”D x 45”- 48.5”H
The ergonomic seat design with contoured cushioned back and a waterfall seat edge increase the wellness factor and reduce leg fatigue.
Easily Adjust Height to Your Comfort
The quiet pneumatic lift is accessible with a conveniently located one-touch lever that facilitates smooth and effortless seat height adjustment to accommodate desks of varying heights. This chair also features an adjustable tilt tension control and upright locking position.
The Boss "Ntr" Executive Top Grain Leather Chair by Boss Office Products is so easy to put together that you don't even need any tools. The upholstery is not only stunning, but it is soft to the touch. There's an ergonomic design to provide your back with proper support and waterfall seating to keep your legs from falling asleep. The tilt tension and pneumatic gas lift height mechanism can be adjusted to fit your specific needs. The unit measures 27" W x 28" D x 45-48.5" H and weighs just 54 pounds. Model B8702 offers the same features, but adds a knee-tilt mechanism.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The leather is very nice, the mechanisms work great, and doesn't make tons of noise when you move. As someone that works from home I need a chair that looks nice and supports me. At 6'2", 220 lbs, I end long desk days in pain.
Conclusion: I am disappointed in this chair and would not recommend it. I would love if Boss Office Products would correct this design miss and send a replacement seat. Since this is unlikely, I will eventually replace this chair and avoid their products in the future.
-Stitching thread is thin and some has torn from abrasion.
-The chair is noisy. I've lubed as many joints as I can find, but it squeaks and pops from every connection point. Even the plywood inner frame is squeaking now.
-there are bolts that can not be tightened because they are inside the cushion. You would have to tear the uphostery to get to them. So the arms are wiggly.
-I removed the backing and discovered that one of the bolts was never tightened because it was cross threaded. This has likely contributed to the plywood layers separating, thus causing the plywood squeak.
-The brackets that hold the armrests to the seat are now loose inside the seat cushion. I was able to tighten one by pulling the leather back, but I worry I'll rip it if I try the others.
-Overall the leather has held up so far,