Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules - Vitamin D3 & Zinc - 750mg of Acetic Acid – Immune & Weight Management Support - Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, No Sugar (1)
Enhance your purchase
|Material Feature||GMO Free|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
|Unit Count||90.00 Count|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.5 x 2.25 x 4.5 inches|
About this item
- BRAGG APPLE CIDER VINEGAR CAPSULES: Each daily serving of Bragg ACV capsules provides 750 mg of acetic acid, ie The Good Stuff. This is the same amount as one tablespoon of liquid Apple Cider Vinegar, or roughly 30-50 competitor gummies! The Bragg ACV capsules have no sugar added, and no artificial flavors or colors.
- CONVENIENT CAPSULES: Just three pills a day has the same amount of acetic acid as one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Simply pop them in, and swallow with a meal and glass of water to begin enjoying the health benefits of these high-quality ACV capsules.
- ACETIC ACID BENEFITS: Acetic acid has been clinically proven to help in many ways – it helps to reduce the absorption of carbohydrates, causes our bodies to burn more fat as fuel and helps provide a feeling of fullness, which aids with weight control and maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.*
- HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: The Bragg ACV supplements are created from Bragg’s proprietary apple cider vinegar blend. Our ACV capsules are Non-GMO Verified, Vegan, Sugar-Free and Gluten-Free.
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR HEALTH BENEFITS: Taking a daily dose of Bragg ACV offers many health benefits. Our ACV supplement can help support a healthy immune system, aids in maintaining a healthy weight, acts as an appetite suppressant,and helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
ACV Powder Blend
• We start with Bragg organic liquid apple cider vinegar to make the ACV powder in our supplements.
• Then we blend with sodium diacetate (a concentrated form of acetic acid, “the Good Stuff”) to ensure you get the right dose of acetic acid to to deliver our benefits.
• “The Good Stuff”: An organic acid naturally produced when fermenting ACV.
• Aids with normal weight and cholesterol levels.
• An essential nutrient that helps support a normal immune system and aids in the absorption of calcium.
• Bragg’s organic Vitamin D comes from algae, making it vegan-friendly.
• An essential mineral that helps support a normal immune system.
• Our bodies do not produce Zinc naturally, so we have to get it from food or supplements.
**Kondo T, et al. Biotechnol Biochem 2009;73:1837-43
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|750 MG acetic acid per serving||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Certified Organic||Made with Bragg Organic ACV||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No high fructose corn syrup||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 2.25 x 4.5 inches; 3.84 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 24, 2021
- Manufacturer : Bragg Live Food Products
- ASIN : B08ZY8MSMV
- Best Sellers Rank: #662 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Apple Cider Vinegar
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.