Truly Soft Everyday Truly Soft Seersucker Comforter Full and Queen, White
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Face And Back Of The Comforter Is 100% Microfiber Polyester. The Face Features A Seersucker Stripe Pattern In White. Comforters Are Filled With Polyester Fiber Filling. See more|
|Brand||Truly Soft Everyday|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes one full/queen comforter (90x90 inches)
- 100% Microfiber
- Seersucker weave is lightweight and textured with smooth yet distinctive puckers of fabric.
Buy it with
From the manufacturer
The Truly Soft Everyday White Seersucker Comforter/ Duvet Insert
Make your home feel as luxurious as a five star hotel with this puffed and comforter.
Sleep among white clouds with the extra high loft and tumbled fill.
This bedding staple can be used as a stylish white comforter or a luxe duvet insert. Classic seersucker stripes add a bit of texture and a abundance of sophistication. Use the bedding as a standalone classic white comforter that looks complete. Adding a duvet cover over the bedding allows you to quickly and impulsively change the look of the room
Total Comfort Down Alternative
- Down alternative microfiber comforter means no uncomfortable feathers, sharp quills, odors, or allergy dust (aka it's hypoallergenic!)
- Easy care, machine washable, dries more quickly than down when tumbled dry
- Heavy 300 grams makes for a warm comforter with great loft and extreme coziness
- Very durable wrinkle and wear resistant
- Microfiber outer and fill is brushed for a sublimely soft finish that feels great.
- Classic seersucker stripes add a bit of texture and a abundance of sophistication.
- A distinct box stitching is a classic pattern that reduces fill clumping for a reliably puffy comforter.
- Border maintains the fluffed edge, grip and tuck it under your chin with ease
- Outer brushed & treated to create a subtle shine that looks as good as it feels.
About Truly Soft Everyday
Get better basics for your home from Truly Soft. --- Truly Soft consistently brings you simple, high quality bedding at an affordable price.
Timeless White Comforter
Use as a duvet insert or comforter!
Available in all standard sizes:
King - 104 x 90 inches
Full/ Queen - 90 x 90 inches
Twin/ Twin XL - 68 x 90 inches
Compare with similar items
| || |
Amazon Basics Conscious Series Down-Alternative Comforter with Recycled Poly Fill - King
Columbia Cooling Performance Box Stitch Comforter - 300TC Naturally Moisture Wicking Lyocell Shell - Environmentally Conscious Polyester Fiber Fill from Recycled Bottles - Twin/TXL
Amazon Basics Down Alternative Bedding Comforter Duvet Insert, Full / Queen, White, Light
Linenspa Comforter Duvet Insert Queen White Down Alternative All Season Microfiber-Queen Size - Box Stitched
Blue Ridge Home Fashions Microfiber Light Weight Solid Down Alternative All Season Comforter-Hypoallergenic Polyester Fill, King 102 x 86, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Material||Face And Back Of The Comforter Is 100% Microfiber Polyester. The Face Features A Seersucker Stripe Pattern In White. Comforters Are Filled With Polyester Fiber Filling.||Recycled Polyester||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Polyester||Microfiber, Polyester||Polyester & Polyester Blend|
|Size||Queen||King||Twin||Full/Queen||Queen||King 102 x 86|
|Size Map||full, queen||king||twin||full, queen||queen||King|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To my mind, it has two, and only two, shortcomings. One: It slides around when I slide around, and then it continues in yet another direction as I slip off the opposite edge. This is only occasional, but nightmarish when it does happen. Two: I have one of my own and two of my daughter's cats, who come and go as they please, and love dirt and a good roll in dead leaves, dried grass, and dead bugs. I wouldn't have washed the comforter yet but for the amount of garbage the cats sprinkle all over it... However, it stands up to trips through the washer very well.
By Nancy Briggs on August 3, 2020